16. Ours

Louis' POV

Placing a hand on Harry's lower back, I guided him out onto the balcony that was connected to the master bedroom, and I took a step back to admire how his hips swayed a bit lopsidedly.

"This view is absolutely beautiful," he whispered, leaning over the railing and looking out over the rooftops of all the other houses, "I can't believe this could be ours."

Humming quietly, I stepped up beside him to gaze out over the side of the city, "The view is stunning, that's for sure," I murmured, glancing to the right to allow my eyes to roam over his body.

That view is better, though.

Harry's skin and cheeks were still flushed a lovely pink, and his eyes were slightly glassy, but his whole aura captured this type of glow. He was glowing, and despite his sweaty, tired appearance, I don't believe I've ever seen him look better.

My hand reached out and caressed the side of his jaw while looking over his face, "You're so beautiful, darling."

His lips curved up and a deep laugh rumbled past them, pressing our lips together, "Shh."

A loud cough interrupted our intimacy, and I instantly pulled away from the man pressed against me.

"Hello there, you must be the Tomlinsons?"

There was lady who looked to be in her late forties stood in front of us, with her hair styled up into a bun and her blazer smoothed out perfectly. Her arms carried a clipboard and a few papers, and judging by the way she knew who we were, I assumed she was the realtor.

Stepping forward with my arm still wrapped around Harry's waist, I reached my other hand out to shake firmly, "That's us. I'm Louis, and this is Harry."

She smiled warmly and nods, reaching out to shake Harry's shy hand.

I noticed his shake was soft and delicate, and I swear that my heart fluttered enough to miss a beat.

"Nice to meet you, gentlemen. My name is Linda. Have you taken a look around yet?"

I smiled knowingly up at Harry, watching his cheeks flood with warmth, "Yes, we've gotten a real feel of what it would be like to live here. Very lovely."

She nods and motions us to follow her out into the kitchen, to which I allowed Harry to walk in front of me while we did so. I'd never miss a chance to sneak a few glances at his curved backside, or to gently slap his bum.

Harry jumped and whipped his head around to catch my eyes crinkle up in amusement, but he sent me a harmless warning glare.

"Well, Mr.Tomlinson," Linda started, placing her papers down on the kitchen counter, "Have you developed any further thoughts about renting or buying?"

I nodded and helped Harry onto the bar stool by the counter, knowing that his muscles were most likely aching, before I sat beside him to face Linda, "We've discussed it and I'm positive that we would like to discuss options, yes."

I noticed Harry gaze up at me and I gently patted his knee for comfort, squeezing it gently as Linda pulled out some papers.

"Well, the asking price is eight million," she began, and I nodded slowly, "I'm going to be completely honest and say that it's actually under-priced, so if you decided to offer a lower price, it might be over looked."

Looking over to ask Harry to voice his thoughts, I noticed the boys mouth hung open and his eyes were wide, "What's the matter Harry?"

He spluttered a bit and looked over at me.