18. Skinny

Louis' POV

While sitting behind the large mahogany desk that was positioned in the middle of my home office, I drummed my fingers along the top of it; waiting patiently for Harry to appear in the doorway. I had sent him back to the bedroom with a request that he get dressed in the suit I had laid out for him.

Sure enough, his heavy footsteps could be heard down the hall and it signalled his return as he padded into the office with a shy smile on his face, "This okay?"

I stood from my chair and made my way over to him before reaching my arms out and adjusting the collar of the suit, "Looks lovely on you, actually."

Once I took in his entire appearance, I noticed that his feet were clad in the black oxfords I had laid out, but they didn't look right for some reason. He looked strange without boots, and heels in particular, "Harry, go grab your boots from downstairs. Put those on instead."

He nodded quickly and hurried downstairs while a soft smile graced my lips. He was always so eager to please and my pride and ego was growing. Regardless of how strange it sounded, I felt a need to show him off to anyone and everyone. To yell out my submissive makes me so happy but I won't.

I found my feet carrying me back to the desk, and I opened up a new tab on the laptop placed in front of me. Slowly, my fingers typed what I had been looking at for the past couple of hours, and I was sure that this would be the proper place.

"How does this look? Better?" Harry asked, jerking me from my research.

I hummed and motioned for him to come sit on my lap, and he happily complied; perching himself up on my thighs.

"How would you like to go to school, Harry?" I smiled small, twirling a few of the long curls at the nape of his neck around my fingers.

His head snapped back in search for my eyes, probably to make sure I wasn't lying, and I noticed that his own greens were wide with wonder and awe while his face held slight nervousness.

"I-I would love that, Louis," he beamed, but his smile faltered some and his eyes drifted down towards his fingers.

"What's wrong then, Princess? What's bothering you?" I frowned, still playing with his hair.

"I-I won't be like the other kids. I've missed eight years of school," he sighed, "I'll look so dumb."

My brows furrowed and I placed a hand on his jaw to turn his head towards mine again, "Is that what you think about yourself?"

After a few moments of silence, he nodded weakly and dropped his gaze.

Without hesitation, I stood to my feet and gripped his wrist before swiftly walking out the door and down the hall towards the playroom. I had recently placed a shipment for some new toys and items to place in the room, but the majority of them were all still in boxes. However, there was a full wall mirror on the left of the room, and I tugged Harry to stand dead centre in front of it.

"Strip down to your boxers, baby,"I whispered, kissing his neck gently.

His cheeks flushed a light red and his awkward, pigeon toed feet shuffled side to side, "Daddy, I-I cant.. I haven't.. I didn't clean yet.."

My eyes flickered up to look at him through the mirror, frowning slightly, "What?"

His face flooded with embarrassment and shame while looking down towards the floor, whispering in the tiniest voice, "Enema. It's only eight in the morning, I-I didn't think I'd need it-"

I silenced his rambling with a hard kiss to his lips, "No, baby, I'm not," I laughed softly, unable to hold it back, "I'm not trying to have sex with you. I just want to see your beautiful body, yeah?"