19. Familiar •

Harry's POV

This was it. I was stood at the front doors of the school that I had seen yesterday, but today was completely different. Today, I was going to be a part of it. I would be expected to keep my grades far above average, and to be the best submissive I could be. I wasn't afraid of this school, or anyone in in.

I was afraid of losing him.

The loud two minute bell rang throughout the property, alerting all doms and subs that class would be starting in a mere two minutes.

Hurriedly, I rushed down the hall and weaved my way past two people, who were avidly shoving their tongues down each other's throats, before walking into the classroom.

The scene I had just saw played in my head but I quickly shook it out. Kissing wasn't all about tongue. If anything, tongue was the least attractive thing about kissing. Sadly, I knew I would be seeing a lot of that happening for the first few days, since some of these couples took the Dom/sub relationship to a whole other level.

"Harry Styles?"

The voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I looked up towards the teacher, nodding shyly, "Yes, sir."

"Please take your seat. Fourth place back, second row," He hummed softly, his smile warm and inviting but I could tell he was one of those teachers that would be hells worst nightmare if you got them mad.

I nodded and turned to find my place but was startled to find that whatever students were already here, were knelt onto their knees with their heads bowed. A few of their faces were dark with scowls, but a couple others were rosy red with tears running down their cheeks.

I slowly stepped towards my spot and set my bag down before kneeling on the ground like everyone else. I hesitated, but slowly put my hands behind my back and tried my best to blend in. Unfortunately, luck wasn't on my side.

"Everybody lift your eyes and take note of Harry Styles," the teacher instructed, and I soon felt nearly thirty eyes fall on my body.

I heard the sound of shoes against the tile floors, and seen them soon appear in my view, "His back is bent and his legs are spread, allowing his partner to look at what is his whenever he pleases. His body is bent in a way that is obviously new and odd to his mind, but his body is happily accepting this chance. Am I right, Harry?"

I kept my eyes down, remembering what Louis had told me, "Yes, Sir."

The man hummed and patted my head a few times, my inner conscience screaming that I am not a dog, but I kept quiet as he continued, "Born to submit. Any dominants dream, and I except all of you to look like that by the end of this week.

The position you are in is called a basic submissive position. It can be put to good use whenever you are around your dominant in order to show your submission. Basic, and easy enough."

The class went on for forty-five minutes, and all I had learnt was that the 'basic position' hurt my knees and back a lot.

The bell finally rang, but nobody moved an inch; waiting for our professor to dismiss us.

"Your partners will be expecting you to show them at some point tonight the position you learnt today. Use it while watching tv, or eating supper. They will not remind you, and if you fail to show them, it will be reported back to me. You are dismissed."

I hesitantly stood to my feet and heard my knees pop, grimacing. Grabbing my bags, I slung them over my shoulder and stumbled towards the door until my legs got used to the weight upon them again.

The rest of the day passed quite quickly; having gone to all the next four classes in the order of Physical Education, English Literature, Sex Ed, which most of the class was surprised to find out that the purpose of the class was only to discover the uses of toys and other items, not the actual human anatomy, and lastly was Maths.