Important

Hello babes.

So um, sucky/amazing news that some of you may not be too excited for! Make sure to read until the end!

I'm participating in a fic meme (where I'll be writing a 100,000 word Larry fic, called Last Tango in New York, for someone who sent in an anonymous prompt) and it'd like to have it finished around April/may, or possibly earlier.

Of course, that means that all of my writing attention will be focused on making it the best completed fic I've written. Captive and Tiny Darling will sort of be on a 'pause', but if I feel an inspiration to write on either story, I will. I just wanted to give you all a heads up.

But, for the good news. I'm going to be looking for people to edit and bounce idea's off of for LTIN. If you're interested in being a part of that process, which will be amazing I promise, just leave a comment or message me. If you decide to participate, you will be credited in the story and you'll have the satisfaction of being a part of a hella good fic.

I won't post the prompt here, just because sometimes people steal other ideas and I'd like this to be kept a complete secret aside from those willing to help!

Everyone who wants to help will be able to, so I'd love it if numerous people would want to! Thank you for everything my loves, and don't worry, the other books will get completed too, soon. x

(This message will be deleted from the story once LTIN is completed.)