8. Fun •

While stretching my arms and legs out, I heard the sound of rustling beside me. It wasn't an unfamiliar sound, but the source of the noise was. I turned my head to the side, looking at the boy with unruly curls and oddly long limbs sprawled around the side of my body amongst the layers of mixed-matched blankets.

All of last night rushed back to me at once. The blanket fort, Apple cider, deep 4am talks about our lives. Simple everyday things yet I had never experienced any of them until last night.

"Morning," a deep voice grumbled, his out-stretched arms catching my attention, "Thought you'd still be asleep."

"I'm not."

"I can see that," he chuckles, looking up at me with eyes such stunning green it took my breath away.

"I've got to piss," he muttered while struggling to lift the numerous blankets off.

Harry's legs kicked the blankets off his body and his milky white skin shown itself, finally, to the warm air inside the tent.

A small smirk sat itself directly on my lips and I couldn't seem to rid it, no matter how hard I tried. It was a strange sense of pride that the boy I had captured insisted on staying with me despite everything I've ever done to him. Maybe he's planning to leave once he's got an actual plan? Or what if he's playing me right now like I used to do with him? Lying and twisting in order to get things that he wants.
The soft sound of the bathroom door clicking shut echoed and brought me out of my thoughts. What was I even thinking? Harry was the most innocent boy I'd ever met. He has a heart of gold, but he also has a mind like a fox.

Constantly thinking.

"Lou?" He called from behind the shut door, followed by a few rustling sounds.

"Yeah? What is it?" I answered back, surprised at how raw and scratchy my voice sounded.

"We took all the towels out there last night and now there's none in here. Do you mind bringing a few in?"

A soft clicking echoed before dull yet sharp spurts of water bouncing back on tile reached my ears. A small lump in my throat formed, and I prayed it would be the only lump I would experience today.

"Yeah, just give me a second!"
I groaned and grumbled while rustling against the blankets before finally breaking free. Stumbling around the room, I grabbed whichever towels were either tossed over the top of two chairs, or thrown about the tent.

During the time when I had begun to go on a hunt for three towels, a beautiful, soft voice was heard from the bathroom. I stopped exactly what I was doing, hand still gripping the faintly worn out material, and listened.
I didn't want to breath, or move, or blink in fear of the sound ending. I didn't ever want it to end.

Bare feet padded along hardwood floors, feeling them stick slightly due to sweat from yesterday, before I gently gripped the door handle and twisted it open.

My bottom lip rested between my teeth at the sight before me. His body was just barely slipping into the shower as he pulled the door shut. To my advantage, the glass door did hardly anything to hide his figure. There were obvious landmarks about the boy's body. His broad shoulders and long legs, large hands, and sopping wet curls clearly spoke out to say who he was as an individual. It wasn't hard to recognize him, or the lovely song that was spilling from his lips.

"Harry?" I interrupted after a few minute of gawking and watching his hands wash his body rid of dirt.

He seemed to jump a bit, going rigid for a second. He then carried on with showering, but the song had ended.

"Oh, hey, uh, just set them on the counter, yeah?" He stuttered, as if he knew that my eyes had been taking in his naked beauty.

I placed the towels onto the counter beside the sink, debating on whether I should take the chance to peek between the gaps.