11. Daddy •

This chapter contains rough boyxboy smut! If you do not like it, do not read.

**

I rolled my eyes at the cheesiness of how Harry worded his response but was quickly snapped out of that thought when Harry kissed my tip ever so gently. It forced a small moan out of me, and I threaded my fingers through his unruly curls.

"Louis," he breathed softly, looking up at me, "I want you to spank me."

"Harry..."

"Please, daddy, I need it," he suddenly begged, his eyes pleading with me.

The name that Harry had said sent shivers up my spine and I nodded, "I-I don't have any proper creams for after-"

"Go to the bloody store and get some after. I can tolerate a little pain, Louis. That's what you've always told me," he purrs, pulling his plump pink lip in between his teeth, "I was bred for this."

I shivered when he recited the words I always told him, but my stomach coiled in slight guilt. Regardless, I pushed my thoughts away and sat up onto my elbows, "Stand up and get undressed."

Harry nodded quickly twice before getting onto his feet, nearly tripping over his own legs as he pushed the skinny jeans off each ankle one by one. He tugged the rest of his clothing off and stood still, breathless and panting softly, while facing me with his hands behind his back.

I watched as his feet instinctively pushed together and he shifted a little bit, his submissive stance never wavering, "Good boy," I purred, getting up as well.

While Harry was fully naked, I still had my jeans on, which were half unbuttoned, but it added to the whole dominant aura I liked to have. Control. I craved it.

"Spread your legs for me, baby," I hummed, tapping the insides of his thighs until he spread them obediently, "Good. So pretty, darling."

He blushed when I reached forward and squeezed his left ass cheek in my hand, kneading until it was a light pink, "So beautiful and fit."

I kept praising him as to not scare him off before I placed a gentle hand on his lower back and pushed. The motion caused him to lean forwards and I wrapped my other forearm around his groin area, keeping his bum and hips up while his back arched down some to present himself for me.

"So damn beautiful," I hummed, rubbing my hands over his backside to feel his body shiver, "You stay just like that, okay doll?"

Harry nodded and stayed quiet, his light breathing audible in the room.

I ran my right hand over his bum before lifting it and delivering a hard smack to his skin, smirking when he jerked forwards some, "So pretty."

I splayed my hand out more and dished out a couple more hits, hearing him whine softly, "Now you're ready," I hummed, "I'm going to spank you nine times and you will thank me for every spank by addressing me properly, do you understand?"

He nodded slowly, his breath wavering a bit, "Yes, sir."

I nodded and rubbed over the pink skin before bringing my hand back and connecting it with the skin rather lightly. I knew that since the area was already slightly sensitive, the light touch would seem like much more.

"Thank you, Daddy."

I smiled softly and continued the actions until I hit his bum hard on the ninth smack, hearing soft sobs come from his mouth.

His skin was reddened by now, "T-th... Thank you, D-daddy," He hiccuped, and I pulled him back into my arms gently.

"Shh, shh darling, you're okay," I cooed, stroking his hair, "You were so good for me. I'm so proud of you."