One Direction Imagine: He reads your diary. LIAM

LIAM: You and your husband Liam were unpacking boxes in your new apartment. You grab a box and read the label: “Kitchen stuff. Y/N should probably unpack this.” You laugh to yourself thinking, that’s what you get when Liam labels moving boxes. 

     Liam grabs a box that says “Y/N’s memories and such” He cuts it open, eager to see what kind of memories you have in there. You glance over at him as he pulls out a handful of old diaries from High School. He looks at you with questioning eyes, clearly asking for permission to read them. You shrug, figuring any deep dark secrets you have he probably already knows about anyway. He grins happily and opens the top one. It’s bright green, the one from your sophomore year, you think. He smiles as he reads the first few pages and you get back to unpacking your dishes.

     You’re almost done with your box when you glance back at Liam. He isn’t smiling anymore. He looks very upset. You wrack your brain trying to think of anything that happened that year that would upset him. Drawing a blank you walk over to him and softly ask, “Liam?” He looks up at you, tears forming in his eyes and just stares at you. “What?” You ask, suddenly worried. “You starved yourself for a boy?” he asks. “I did no such thing!” You say defending yourself. “Yes you did!” He exclaims standing up. “You wrote about it right here in your diary.” He hands you the book and you read the passage he points to.

Today I decided that in order to get Jordan to like me I’m going to have to lose some serious pounds. I guess the only way to do that is to stop eating! I can’t even imagine how hard that would be! Not eating anything?? No pizza, no ice cream, no nothing! Ugh!! There should definitely be a better way. Oh well, guess I’ll give it a shot.

You look at Liam, smiling. “What about this do you find funny?” He asks getting mad. “Turn the page,” You say, suppressing a smile. He turns to your next entry, dated 2 days later.

 Well I tried the no eating thing and….. well….. I didn’t lose any weight. I think it’s because I didn’t stop eating. I actually ended up eating more than usual. And I decided Jordan isn’t really that cute. I mean he is pretty smoking hot but he is definitely not worth not eating food! Melanie can have him! I give up, officially.

Liam reads the page again. Not believing what he sees. “You can stop freaking out now,” you say calmly. “I’m so sorry for over-reacting Y/N,” he whispers, not looking you in the eyes. “Oh Liam,” you say affectionately, “You’re really cute when you overreact.” “It’s one of the many reasons I love you.” you add.  He smiles and pulls you in for a bear hug. “I love you Y/N,” he whispers into your ear. “I love you too, Liam,” you whisper back.