The Silent Treatment-Zayn one-shot

Zayn had made you very, very angry. You would be the first to admit that you had a temper, but he'd just pushed  too far. He'd said he was going to pick you up at 7 for your makeup date, and it was 10. 

You were having to make up this date for the second time, because Zayn couldn't get his act together. It's not like you lived far apart, you lived together for goodness sake. Yet he still couldn't show up. Well, enough was enough, you were through. You grabbed a suitcase and threw in some necessities, intent on leaving for a while. You texted your BFF and told her what had happened. She insisted that you should go clubbing just to get your mind off things, and that sounded okay to you. You slipped into a short, tight, strapless hot pink dress and found your silver stilettos, time to get your sexy on.

As you stepped out of the elevator into the lobby of your apartment complex, you saw your friend pull in. You also saw Zayn rushing in the front door, huffing and puffing as if he'd just ran a mile.

"Babe! I'm so sorry I'm late! I was working on a new song and then the boys ordered pizza. After that traffic was a nightmare and-" he stops suddenly and takes in your appearance.

"Damn babe, you look really hot, but isn't that more like something you'd wear to a club? I thought we were going to a nice dinner?"

You gave him a glare and pulled your suitcase behind you as you walked out the door towards your friend's car.

"Wait! Where are you going?" He called after you.

"Away from you," You stated, flipping your hair.