Chatper 1

My life is completely normal beside the fact that I don't work. My parents don't think their princess shouldn't work so I don't for them. I live in a expensive apartment and the neighbors are all kind to me. Well expect my next door neighbor I rarely see him. And when I mean see him I mean just his back or a piece of his figure. He comes and goes different months, hours, and times. I don't really care that he disappears at any time. Which creeps me out is how people treat him. They treat him like he is some sort of a prince. I haven't spoken to him but my friend Maya suggest that. The first thing I know about him is his name and that's Yoochun.

Now most people would say that I'm not the easiest person to get along with. Because of my personality I can be rude when I first meet someone. Though I'm actually a good friend once person get to know me. I'm sweet, smart, childish, kind, caring, independent, and more. I'm like bubbles almost. I have a love for art, cooking even though I can't really cook well, music, and more. Though my favorite artist is Jay Park most don't know him because he is a Korean Idol. I found his music on youtube and fell in love with his voice. Also Super Junior and G-Dragon are my favorite too mainly because they are the only three I know about.

I make my way out the door wearing my one of a kind hoodie, red jeans, black and white sneakers, and my wavy hair with curls at the end down. The hallway was completely empty with no one insight. I was actually happy that no one was there. Because my neighbors are middle age women and they always talk to me about getting a man. Saying they can find a nice man for me and he will be a good father to my kids. I'm grateful that they care but I will know that I find the one when I know it. As I was passing down the stairs I saw Yoochun. He was heading up.

"Hello." We both spoke in unison as we pass on another.

When Yoochun spoke he had a accent which I like accents. At least I finally got see a full look at him. He is quite good looking for a man who is single. Which leads me to think something is wrong with him. Because a man with the features that he has would have been stolen in daylight. I went to the bottom of the stairs to realize that I forgot my cellphone. I rush back up the stairs to the hallway it was still quite but Yoochun was humming. I begin fiddling with my keys to open my door.

"Are you mad?" Yoochun spoke with concern.

"No. Have a nice day." I spoke real fast to shut him up. I went into my apartment and shut the door.

I found my phone on my counter. At least it wasn't lost or anything. I walk back outside my apartment and lock my door. Yoochun was leaving also or that is what I assume.

"We meet again." Yoochun eyes meets mine.

I just smile and walk down the stairs while hoping Yoochun takes the elevator. He didn't because I hear footsteps follow right behind me. Usually he is gone for a long period of time so this is quite weird. Just when I thought that nothing could get me more frustrated. The middle age women walks in and spot me and Yoochun right behind me.

"It's good that you have finally met Yoochun." The middle age woman Marget spoke while Sarah and Maria nods in agreement.

I just laugh and made some excuse that I had to leave soon. I left the apartment building to only walk around the block about six times before returning home. Meeting Yoochun was ok nothing special because he is my neighbor. A neighbor that is spot on handsome. His looks were to die for well any woman would agree once she saw him.