Chapter 9: Yoochun's Birthday part 1

I woke up to a smell of cake and that's excatly what I saw in front of me. Along with Alexis, Jaejoong, and Junsu. Alexis is dressed in a summer theme from head to toe. While Jaejoong and Junsu looked like they have walked through the closet of the F4 members.

"Happy Birthday Yoochun." They all three said in unison.

They sang the happy birthday song and Jaejoong began trying to eat my cake first. Alexis gave him a small slice because of him trying to eat my cake.

"I worked very hard on this cake. Just for Yoochun so wait until it's your turn to taste it." She gave a stern look to Jaejoong.

They waited for me to have the first bite then all started eating their slices. The cake is amazing. I knew she could cook because of the pizza but it tasted even better than Jaejoong's cooking. And he is really good at cooking. Junsu and Jaejoong gave me their present from one another. Alexis told me she has already put her gift in my room. Thanks to the help of Junsu for giving her the spare key. I didn't mind and I even told her thought so she wouldn't give it back.

I finished the cake and Alexis was being like a little house wife by cleaning the dishes.

"What do you want to do today Yoochun?" She ask all eagered.

I knew this was my chance to ask her out on a date. Sweep her off her feet and win her heart. Once in a lifetime offer which I couldn't pass up.

"How about a date later tonight?"

Jaejoong and Junsu give me a encouraging look and a thumbs up.

Alexis smiles, "Sure but you should try asking my out better since it's suppose to be a date."

Junsu laughs and Jaejoong nods in agreement.

I clear my throat, "Are you free tonight?"

She laughs, "I don't know. I need to check first."

"Really?" I shot up and look at her like she is crazy.

She sits on the edge of the bed, "No. I just wanted to see your reaction."

Girls really do make guys look uncool in front of them.

I sigh, "I will come get you around six and take you somewhere nice."

She agrees and Jaejoong begins drilling her on how I am. About my likes and dislikes. About my past and even what my job is. She felt bad that I had to go through things along growing up. She was all excited hearing about me being with TVXQ. Then get a teary when hearing the break up and how people either hated us or Yunho and Changmin. She then got the reason as to why I have all the fancy items.

It's never easy dating a normal person when your an idol. I just didn't want to tell her about me being a idol just yet. But better late then never.

She looks at us, "You guys were with TVXQ but now are JYJ. Do you guys even contact Yunho and Changmin?"

Junsu shakes his head, "We have their numbers but we can't contact them. What if they don't want to hear from us?"

"Where's you phone?" She opens her hands.

Jaejoong gives her his and she begins looking through his contact, pressing call on the call button only to hear Yunho's voice.

"Hello."

"Hello is this Yunho of TVXQ?" Alexis ask.

"Yes. May I ask who this is?"

"Oh. Sorry I'm JYJ's friend and I was wondering if you were in the States?"

"Yeah. We are in Los Angeles for SM Town."

"Today is-"

"I know it's Yoochun's birthday. Tell him I said that."

"You should just tell him that yourself when you get here by tonight. It would be good for them to see you and Changmin."

"I'm guessing they told you about everything."

"Yes. I know at one point in time you must have been angry with them. But it seems as if your fans want to see you guys meet and talk it out. After you guys are Gods."

Yunho laughs at her last part, "Me and Changmin will make it."

Alexis gives him everything he needs to know such as address and stuff. Then she hung up.

"You'r welcome. Now you guys can talk everything out as brothers."

I stare at her and Junsu starts smiling like crazy. She did something we were scared to do for a long time. We even have a song called W which is about them but never called after 2010. So much things were spread then and even now.

Jaejoong hugs her, "You truly are a keeper. If Yoochun didn't like you I would have kissed you right now."

Alexis stares at me, "You like me?"

I look at Jaejoong who only managed a oops.

A/N: It's really hard writing about this JYJ and TVXQ split but I thought it should go into my story some how. Since in Decemember this will have a special Christmas chapter about them getting back on stage together as five. Singing the song they came out with on Decemember of 2003 hug.