Chapter 11 Yoochun's Birthday part 3

At first I didn't hear much but after a while I heard a few loud voices. I assume that Changmin and Jaejoong are fighting. I know Yunho wouldn't fight Jaejoong because he never did before. After a few minutes Alexis appears in the kitchen.

"Are you sure you don't want to talk to them?" Alexis ask as she makes her way for a snack.

I nod, "I'm more than sure. I just need more time to think."

She reaches for a bag of chips, "Well I'm not sure when you are going to get another chance. But it's up to you."

I didn't say anything but watch Alexis eat some chips. She didn't say anything but look at me. I really don't get why I keep changing my mind myself.

Suddenly Yunho come walking with Jaejoong. Yunho turns in my direction. At first I didn't say anything and neither did he. Though after a few moments I saw Yunho's mouth move and I walked out of the kitchen. When I was passing through the living room. I saw Changmin and Junsu look at me. I really don't want to hear what Yunho or Changmin have to say.

~ Alexis' Pov ~

I watched as Yoochun rushed out the room when Yunho barely moved his mouth. I really don't understand why he doesn't want to hear what they have to say. I mean I would if I were in his place. I look to Yunho but he looks as if he was just rejected by a lover.

"I'm sorry to ask this but do you and Changmin hate Yoochun? Yoochun seems to think so." I look at Yunho while Jaejoong simply smiles.

Yunho didn't waste no time to answer, "At first we were both mad but we couldn't hate any of them honestly. But when we heard of Yoochun's dad passing away. Me and Changmin wanted nothing more than to see him. Yoochun only seems to act very strong in the darkest hours. Which is why we were worried."

I nod but something didn't make sense, "If you did want to see him why didn't you? He needed all you guys."

Yunho cracks a sad smile but he didn't answer. I assumed I pinched a sensitive spot and I apologized. Because hurting him wasn't my intention. I just wanted to know why none of them met. After all this time. Yunho said it was ok. Jaejoong simply hugs him. I left the kitchen and went to the living room. Where I found Changmin and Junsu teasing each other. Jaejoong and Yunho came to the living room again. It soon turned into a full house with dorks. Men almost near there thirties and still act like dorks. I couldn't help but smile.

I made my way over to Yoochun's room. I knock on the door hoping to find a Yoochun sleeping or something. But when I open the door I found Yoochun just looking at the door.

I make my way over to Yoochun, "I want you to come check something out."

Yoochun looks directly at me, "What is it?"

I pull him gently, "Please hurry because it's important."

Yoochun hopes off the bed and shuffles besides me, "I'm only moving because you said it was important."

When Yoochun and me made the way to the living room. We saw what I saw just a few minutes ago. I turn to face Yoochun and tears were going down his face. I was going to tell them to hug Yoochun because of him crying. But he hugged me so tight and whispers thank you. I didn't want to let this moment pass.  Everything was right with the world expect Yoochun. Or that's at least what I think.