Chapter 7

~Yoochun's Pov~

"You actually love hanging out with me?" I ask hoping to hear it one more time.

"Yeah. I just said I did and I mean it Yoochun." She giggles right into my ear.

I kept piggyback riding here until I found a bench. She gently hops off my back and sits on the bench. I sit next to her and just watch her as I place the boxes next to me. She just smiles and hums a tune. I didn't mind it at all it was actually cute. I take a couple quick glances at her. She is beyond beautiful and I could stare at her all day if I could.

"Is there something on my face?" She turns facing towards me.

"No. Why?" I didn't get why she asked.

"Because you keep staring at me." Her face didn't read mad.

"Oh sorry."

I didn't want to seem weird or creepy at all. Because I didn't want to loose her.

"No it's okay to stare at me."

I went in to hug her. I couldn't help it she is so sweet. As I hug her I feel her hands wrap around me. I'm happy that I wasn't the only one. Though she pulls back but holds my hands.

"Can you play piano?" She ask out of the blue.

"Yeah. Can you?" I'm guessing she can't but why not ask.

"Yeah but I like to hear others play." She looks down.

My guess was right.

~Normal's Pov~

I didn't want Yoochun to know that I couldn't play. It's kind of sad for me. Because I love music a lot but can't play to save my life.

"I can teach you." Yoochun laughs.

"Fine but you can't tell your friends."

"Why?"

"Because."

"Do you like one of them?"

I didn't but his face showed that he didn't like the idea to that.

"No. I already like someone remember."

~Yoochun's Pov~

I almost forgot about the guy she likes.

From: Jaejoong

To: Yoochun

A guy is heading towards your way. Do something before he gets there.

I gently grab her hand along with the boxes and walk out towards the mall. I look back to see a man with a girl wrap around him. I'm guessing that's the guy she likes and that's his girl.

From: Yoochun

To: Jaejoong

Thank you so much.

We get into the car without talking. Maybe because I grabbed her hand before. I ruined everything. I can't assume until I know. I have to ask her.

"Was today fun hanging out with me?" I turn to look at her.

"Yeah. It was amazing but keep your eyes on the rode." She smiles with her eyes.

We make it home and part way but right before she leaves. She hands me her number and tells me to text her later tonight. I was happy but it all came crashing when Jaejoong and Junsu pops out of air. They were jumping for joy and cheering on how they helped made this happen. I'm looking forward to tonight maybe I could ask her to dinner tonight.