Chapter 2

I have been seeing more of Yoochun around so I assume he is staying longer. When we pass by we say our hellos and stuff but it's weird. I start off my morning by thinking of him. Honestly what have I become. I just ate breakfast and made my way to watch television. My morning is actually quite peaceful but the shows weren't that good in the morning. I decide to just listen to Jay Park's song know your name.

I have learned the dance moves to the song. So dancing to this song was fun because I knew the steps. As I was getting into my groove a knock was at my door. I turn my music down and open my door. Only to see Yoochun at my doorstep.

"Sorry for disturbing your morning. But I would like to borrow some food if that's ok." Yoochun smiles.

"Sure come right on in." I lead the door open from him and he walks in.

He went straight to my kitchen picking up food ingredients. From the looks of the things he was picking up I assume he was making pizza.

I walk in the kitchen sitting on my countertops, "You are making pizza for your guests?"

He turns to face me, "Yeah. They are going to come over soon."

That's sweet that he is making homemade pizza for his friends. I do the same thing for my friends if I ever had any.

"How about I come over and make it?"

I couldn't believe I said that but it was a time in life I did say things like that.

Yoochun cracks a smile, "You can cook?"

I take some ingredients from him, "Yeah. I love to cook pizza plus what are neighbors for."

He smiles, "Yeah sure."

Me and Yoochun leave my apartment and go into his. His apartment was nice. It told a lot about him just from looking at it. He even had a grand piano. We went into his kitchen and set everything on the counter.

"I will cook the pizza and then leave before your friends came. And you can take the credit of making the pizza all by yourself."

"Thank you."

I start making the pizza from messing with the dough, to pouring the sauce, the cheese, and then the toppings. Yoochun was looking at me the whole time and I couldn't get the reason why. I put the pizza inside the oven and set the timer for twenty minutes. 

Yoochun's eyes trail up and down at me, "I think you need to get cleaned first."

I look at myself I was a mess. I wasn't about to walk into my apartment and get my floor dirty. I look at Yoochun, "Can I borrow your shower for a couple of minutes?"

He shrugged nonchalantly, "Sure. But hold on a second."

Yoochun went into his room and came out with a huge white collar shirt. He hands me it and I make my way to the shower. I did my best to do a quick wash up because this isn't my house. Yoochun is beautifully handsome with his smile, his voice, his almond eyes, and his. Ugh I shouldn't be thinking of him. Maybe I'm attracted to Yoochun. I get out of the shower and throw on the top that Yoochun gave me.

I began walking down the hallway and into the living room, " Thank you for letting me shower."

I look up the see three pairs of eyes looking at me. One belong to Yoochun and the other two belong to two other men. They all were eating pizza from what I could tell from the way the plates were on the table. I was completely embarrassed.