Chapter 3

~Yoochun's Pov~

She looks so beautiful my collar shirt showed her figure. I didn't know she could be this beautiful. Her wavy hair pass her shoulders and ended pass her collarbones with curls. She smile kindly and says hello to my friends Junsu and Jaejoong.

~Back to normal Pov~

I didn't get why they were staring at me. It felt weird but I smile kindly and say my hellos to his friends. Junsu and Jaejoong was their name if I'm not mistaken. I wanted to leave his apartment but if I left looking like this. Someone will see it as something and it will be far worst.

My eyes turn to the floor, "I'm sorry for intruding but Yoochun can I borrow some sweatpants. I can't go walking across the hall like this."

Yoochun straightens up on the couch, "Sure. I will go get a pair."

Yoochun leaves and his friends seem to want to say something because they were talking while looking at me. I waited for them to say something but Jaejoong was the one who spoke up after a while.

Jaejoong turns to face me, "What were you doing here? You don't have to ask if you don't want to."

I giggle, "No it's fine. I was just making pizza for his guest which is you guys. I got carried away and became messy so I took a shower."

Junsu smiles, "The pizza was great thank you."

I smile and Yoochun passes me the sweatpants. I put them on and got my dirty clothes to put in my washer at home.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Junsu asks but Jaejoong and Yoochun seemed just as interested because they looked directly at me.

"No but I have a guy that I have a crush on but he has a girlfriend. So I'm going to give up on him."

Yoochun opens the door for me and I walk out saying my goodbyes to him and his friends. I walk across and open my door. I felt as if someone was looking at me but paid no mind to it. I threw my dirty clothes in the washer and just waited for them to be clean. Then put in the dryer and then go take a nap. Though I can't get Yoochun out of my head. He looked so handsome and wearing a V-neck that showed his perfect collarbones.

~Yoochun's Pov~

Me and my friends just kept eating pizza in silence. Junsu and Jaejoong kept giving me a look as if something else happened.

"What is it guys?" I spoke with irritation.

Jaejoong laughs, "Nothing but you like her. When you barely met."

"I do not."

Junsu folds his arm, "Then why did you look at her like that."

"Like what."

Jaejoong and Junsu spoke in unison, "Like you fell in love at first sight."