Chapter 13

It has been weeks since my birthday and I couldn't still open the letter. At first I thought that maybe I should just open it and get it over with but what if she tells me she isn't feelings the same way.

"Yoochun are you still thinking of that letter?" Junsu ask while making his towards me.

"Yeah I can't stop thinking about it."

"Then just open it and see what she was feelings back then." Jaejoong speaks while plopping on the couch.

"What do you mean back then? Do you think her feelings could have changed."

Jaejoong nods, "Yeah. I think she can after the way she has been waiting for you to say something about it."

"She has?"

I didn't even noticed a changed in her personality.

Junsu and Jaejoong sigh together. Changmin comes in with a bowl of fruit.

"Yeah she has been dropping hints for months now." Changmin adds fuel to the fire.

"How come I didn't notice them?" I ask them.

"Because you only wanted to see what you wanted to." Jaejoong speaks while taking a fruit from Changmin's bowl.

"Yah!" Changmin snatched the fruit from Jaejoong.

"Do you think she will be upset with me if I tell her I can't?"

Jaejoong makes his way into my room and comes back with the letter, "Either read it or throw it out because you are driving me crazy."

Jaejoong places it on the table and Changmin looks at me waiting for me to do something. But I can't I don't want to know what's in there. I pick it up and rip it into pieces and trash it in the trash can. Jaejoong didn't say anything and Junsu just seemed disappointed.

"Hyung I hope you know what you are doing." Changmin says.

~ Alexis' Pov ~

I decided to make my way over to Yoochun's place so I can talk to Jaejoong but when I knocked on the door Changmin answered it.

"Alexis come in." Changmin says welcoming me in.

Jaejoong and Junsu turns around while Yoochun keeps looking into the trash can.

"Jaejoong it's time to go."

Jaejoong makes his way off the couch and grabs his wallet.

"Where are you guys going?" Yoochun asked.

Jaejoong laughs, "Just spending sometime with my friend."

Yoochun sighs, "You didn't answer my question."

Changmin couldn't help but want to tick off Yoochun, "It shouldn't matter to you though."

I had no idea what was going on with the boys so I just waited outside. Within a few minutes Jaejoong comes out and leads the way down stairs.

"Can I ask you something?" Jaejoong ask as we make our way down stairs.

"Sure."

"Would you be upset at Yoochun for ripping up your letter?"

"Yeah."

When I looked at Jaejoong's face he looked a little uncomfortable.

"Why did he rip it up or something?"

"Do you like Yoochun?" Jaejoong said ignoring my question.

I simple nod a yes and we both make our way into the car but Jaejoong looked upset. He didn't speak a word in the car nor did he ask any questions anymore. The whole mood went down hill after that. Maybe this is Jaejoong's nice way of telling me that Yoochun doesn't like me? After we can only just be friends.