Chapter 14: One last chance

I was about to open my mouth again to at least clear the air. Though when I did open my mouth Jaejoong just turned the radio on and blasted up the music. Maybe this was Jaejoong's way of telling me that Yoochun doesn't like me.

I began to see the mall as Jaejoong pulled into the parking lot. While Jaejoong was finding a parking lot. I just looked at my Yoochun it was 2:15 and I was wondering about Yoochun.

"Jaejoong can you just drop me here and leave." I say hoping he would understand that I want to be alone.

Jaejoong runs a hand through his hair with a sigh, "I can't do that."

"Why?"

"I'm your friend so let me take you out once in a while."

I look at Jaejoong to only see him crack a smile. Naturally I would have just been stubborn and get my way. But his smile is what made me soft. I nod and get out of the car and he hurries over to my side.

"Where should we head first to the food court or shopping?"

"Shopping."

Jaejoong laughs, "You have a man that you are trying to catch or something?"

I nod while thinking of Yoochun, "Yeah. He has to know what he is missing."

Jaejoong links his arms with me and he goes straight to the mall map. There was a lot of places for a women to choose from but honestly I just like going to the mall for one thing. The one thing would be build-a-bear and nothing else. But I couldn't say that to Jaejoong when he is Yoochun's best friend.

"Let's go to etude house instead because I really need something for my lips."

Jaejoong looks at my lips and gently rubs his finger against it, "You really need something for your lips when they are already soft."

I cough lightly so you would move his finger, "Yeah. I want them to appeal to people."

"Seems fair enough and let me pick out your clothes."

Jaejoong looked at me from head to toe. I look at myself but see nothing wrong with it.

"I know you are trying to show Yoochun what he is missing. I will gladly help you know."

I bit my lip lightly, "How did you know?"

Jaejoong starts leading the way to etude house, "I have eight sisters. I know a lot about women more than I should know."

When we made our way to the etude house the first thing he made me think he had taste. Jaejoong made his way over to the my blooming lips red lipstick. He snatched it right away and went straight to the counter and paid for it. I noticed the cashier was eyeing Jaejoong like a piece of meat though.

"Now let's go put a dress to show off that body."

"My body is pretty much average."

Jaejoong gives me another quick look, "Not to Yoochun."

I giggle and hit him lightly, "Whatever."

Once we hit the store Jaejoong started to text someone on his phone. I have no clue what he is up to but at least he is helping me out.

~ Yoochun's Pov ~

My phone started to ring while I was watching a show. I thought about letting the phone just ring but Changmin got annoyed quick so I checked it out.

Jaejoong: She will be coming you way soon but this time confession or I will confession my love for her.