Chapter 21

3 years later.

Lissah's POV. 

A lot has changed. I talk to no one as of now and im single. I dyed my hair blonde also and i have a bob. Im cute! 😘 but i been chilling lately though like today. So i was laying in my bed painting my toes and nails and i got a call from an unknown but quite familiar number. So i picked it up.
Me: hello??
??: wassup Lee?
Me: umm, hey who's this?
??: awww you don't remember my voice now?
I rolled my eyes i knew exactly who it was now.
me: What do you want?
??: i wanna meet somewhere and talk. I miss you.
Me: oh you miss me now?
??: Lissah please. Fr, we need to talk!
Me: Where?
??: at the food court in the mall in 25 minutes.
Me: mmhm, k but im bringing my bestfriend.
??: I'll bring mine too . See you later.
Ugh . I really wasn't in the mood for this buut i wanted to hear what they had to say. I instantly texted Chrissy and told her to get ready so she could come with me. She agreed. I mean who would turn down the mall? Anyways i needed to go shopping for clothes, so im not waiting 25 minutes. I haven't talked to my brother since the night my mom was upset with me or whatever so im going to give him a call now.
Yo: Speak.
Me: um ok, hey to you too Mario.
Yo: Oh wassup Lee. My bad i was handling business.
Me: oh nothing, i was just calling . Should i call you back?
Yo: nah . You good? You need something?
Me: noo . Im straight . I just wanted to hear your voice and tell you i love you.
Yo: AwwOk i love you too. And ima send you and Chrissy down here in a few weeks to visit .
Me: YESSS!!! Ok thats cool.
Yo: alright be good.
I was happy now and i had to hurry and go get Chrissy so we could go to the mall . When i pulled up to her house she was already outside waiting. She asked a thousand questions, but i left them unanswered . She'll see when we get to the mall . Once we got there we went in damn there all of our favorite stores. By this time we had to many bags , so we took them to the car. When we got finished we made our way to the food court, i knew 25 minutes had passed but i didn't care. "So are you gone tell me who we meeting?" Chrissy spoke. I turned my head and saw the person. Then i tapped Chrissy's shoulder. "Look." I said pointing at the table. She was shocked and so was i kind of.

more updates coming, tonight maybe! Excuse any mistakes.