Chapter 7.

Chapter 7

LISSAHS POV

Once people showed their true colors my summer went by smooth . I had gotten my DL's and my big brother brought me a Red Mercedes Benz coupe . I was beyond happy. But I was now left with one friend CHRISSY of course ! My bitch. Anyways our junior year was about to start and i truly wasent ready for school to start back! I was at home chilling as usual plus i was bored beyond my liking so i decided to call my best bitch "hello" she finally spoke "bitch it took yo ass long enough WYD?" "Girl nothing bored asf wby?" "finna come getchu Wya?" "Home ok Hurry Up!" "aight Hoe." I took a 30 minute shower and decided to throw on some white shorts that were bleached red at the bottom a black and red Mac dre shirt with some fire red 4's and put my box braids that i had in a bun. They were blonde at the top and black at the back. I knew i looked good . I finally left my house It took me like 5 to ten minutes to pick her up . When i pulled up i shot a her text and said "os" cus i didn't feel like typing all of that . We were basically dressed alike except she had on the glow green 4's with a glow green bad shirt and bleached white and green shorts . "Bitch you stalking or nah? I know im fine but damn!" She laughed and said "ain nobody stalking you hoe! We just both fine and both can dress!" We did the usual Chilled , smoked andd Talked . I was hungry so we decided to hit up or boring ass Spot applebees lol. When we got there i knew i had to have this convo with her. "Bitch you ready for school ?" I asked . She rolled her eyes i know her ass eiether finna laugh or say some dumb shit . "Hell naw , fuck school ! I cant wait till we leave shit!" I laughed but agreed . Shit i cant wait eiether but we got two more years shid . "Anyways you know ppl finna be asking about the lil makenzie shit rite?" "Yeap and idgaf cuss thats her dumb ass she the one that was hoeing!" She said all i could do was laugh at my bitch. "Mane what! I just couldn't get over the fact that she would do that and she got her own nigga. I mean i know i wasent with him but she knew how i felt! I genuinely had some type of feelings for him smh. Oh well." "Bestfriend fuck both of them they was dumb anyways cuss if i was a nigga i wouldn't left!" I laughed . "Fr though bestfriend you'll find somebody better than him and as for makenzie fuck her shid !" She was interrupted when this fine as white waiter came to take our orders . "Welcome to applebees what can i get you ladies to drink?" I was starring so hard and Chrissy finally spoke "a virgin daiquiri please." She says tryna be cute . I couldn't do nothing but laugh. "I'll take a sprite" he smiled and took our food orders. Me and my bestfriend were having fun! When i was dropping her off at home we decided to make instagram videos . We were bumping playa fly nobody needs nobody. I rapped "All i need is me and my dog nigga so fuck all of yall." And threw up my middle finger . Chrissy was laughing but i was dead ass she my bitch mane!

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

Chrissy's POV

Ok most of you have heard of me but you don't know me know me. Im Chrissy Marie Randle. My bestfriend already described me so you don't need it again! Im quiet asf But DO NOT mistake me for a weak ass female . See me and lissah we haven't known each other long but we just CLICKED and now we attached at the hip! Anyways its the first day Of our junior year and i know my bitch picking me up, thats Not a QUESTION! I knew me and lissah wouldn't have a class together but we had the same lunch so we weren't tripping. I decided to go ahead and get up so i could take a shower and do my morning hygiene. After that i decided on what i was going to wear . I was clueless ! Lissah had texted me already and said

BESTBITCH👭💯😘: goodmorning Bitch you need to be ready in about and hour!

Me: K hoe! Knowing yeen gone be ready!

I know yall probaly thinking why we always cursing at each other like that? But we honestly don't know thats just a habit we do 😂😂. So after that i decided on wearing some tight bleached high waist jeans with a black pink and purple Marilyn Monroe shirt and a pair of tan coach shoes. I heard blowing outside so i instantly knew that was lissah. Soon as i walk out the door this bitch is smiling all hard nshit ! "why df are you cheesing?" "bitch im happy!! we juniors!" She said . And pulled off fast to school. JESUS this year is about to be crazy. .

Excuse my mistakes, if you see any! Im trying to update up to chapter 10 because thats where all the action is starting, but I'll get there! Bare with me.