Chapter 3.

Chapter 3

Lissah's POV

Me and the girl Chrissy continued to chop it up the rest of practice. Overall she was pretty cool. But it'll take a few weeks or maybe months to fully trust her. The next day at band practice, i saw Red talking to some big nigga, and a female . The female slick looked like Chrissy but i didn't realize the dude. As I got closer i noticed it was Chrissy. The dude was laughing and shit for no reason . Im like df? So i spoke "Hey yall" "Hey girl." Chrissy said "Wassup bitch?" Red said and the big nigga just stared . Ugh like dont do that! "watchall doing?" I asked. Red Said "not shit. Talking." "Oh, Chrissy you ready for today?" I asked . She bursted out laughing "girl hell naw, you know ion like these people!" "Rite" She was so goofy. But it was funny to me. I knew sooner or later we'll be closer than ever!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Weeks later

Lissah

Me and Chrissy have gotten reaaaal tight over these last Few weeks. I can now say she my bitch!! We alike on diffrent levels though .

Chrissy

Lissah my bitch now for sho. She the first friend i got in high school. When we first met i thought she was gone be a bitch but turns out we be on the same Shit! Then we got the same lil motto or watever, "Last time i trusted a Bitch she betrayed me 🐍 , last time i trusted a nigga he played me 💔🏃 , So Excuse my attitude 😒 this how mfas Made me! 💯 " yeaaaah thats it!

Lissah

When school started i had made a few new friends but not many i decided i would lay low a bit . But i met this dude Named dj and this girl name makenzie in my 2nd period class. I dont like talking to people at all but somehow they legit forced me to talk them . Aggy asses. But Dj was supper funny and plus he was Already bestfriends with Chrissy so i know he was cool . He was a short lil something kinda caramel complexion . He wasent ugly but he wasent cute . I wouldn't date him. Then there was makenzie . She was kinda bad ! About 5'2 caramel with a big fat ass. Im guessing thats why all the dudes liked her because her face wasent all that. I couldn't read her quite well , but something was a little off about her . I'll figure it out later! She was the type of female i thought I'd never be cool with but overall she was straight.

More weeks had passed and me and Chrissy had gotten even tighter one day After a wack ass day of school , we decided to walk to this park and roll up. Red supplied us. See red was a fucking weed head thats another reason why i loved his ass! While we was doping he just up and said "Y'all should be bestfriends, or twins." "She can be my twin ig." I said . Considering the fact that we both wore glasses and shit. We were similar but we didn't really look alike. A week after that red had some more weed and we had to work the contest . But we wasn't going for it. Me him and Chrissy decided to go for a walk and go to the library park again .lol i was hype and READY boyyyy "Fye that dope up! " He laughed and so did Chrissy. The weed was on point boooooy iwas in heaven . We all vented about the past present and future , from that point on i considered Chrissy my bestfriend! I can say she earned her title . Sophomore year was going by really fast me , Chrissy and Mackenzie had got real close. They were my only real friends beside Monique. Thats my cousin \ bitch we been rocking for a lil minute . Monique was like 5'5 dark brown skin complexion no ass but some titties and a cute face ! She took no shit from nobody , another reason why she was my bitch! Anyways christmas break was approaching and i knew I'd be bored . But throughout i had been talking to this footbal player named Lance. See i thought lance was so damn fine ! He was like 5'8 , Buff asf red bone with tattoos on his arms and a goatee. To be young that shit was on point to me! But He told me he didn't have a gf , he LIED . That was his problem there , He lies to damn much!!! Thats why i cant trust these niggas now . But we was only talking so i really couldn't get mad . His gf was this bitch name lesha! She thought she was just the baddest thang walking . Just because she was bright skin. Bitch PLEASE. I hated a bitch like that As black girls all of us Are beautiful ! Just because you're a diffrent skin complexion / tone dosen't mean a damn thang! By thinking you the shit and better than everybody just makes you ugly in my book anyways i didn't know she was his gf until Chrissy told me because that was her old friend . Boy did i feel stupid . I was so gullable and Naive to this nigga. Smh Anyways somehow the bitch Lesha found out and was hella salty. She kept going around asking people did i not like her . Being messy and petty BASICALLY. I seriously had nothing against her . I mean , how could i ? I barely knew her like that. So my bitch Monique asked her about it because some how she ended up in it.. How? Idk. But she went up to lesha and asked "Whats yo problem with me and mycousin?" Lesha had a stank look

On her face and said "i dont have a problem with yall." That was all lies and Monique wasen't tryna hear that!! So i just dropped it . These hoes dont know me. Anyways , school year was still flying by fast . Lance still texted my phone from time to time and him and makenzie Had gotten real close . He would pick her up from work nshit and it made me suspicious . I told Chrissy about it and she laughed and said "bitch you crazy." "Im serious though bitch!! I believe they fucking!" I said "Girl hell naw. Lance ain gone fuck shit! And plus Mackenzie so in love with her bf." "girl boo!! I peep game mane some ain rite! "BESTFRIENDS" my ass!!" I said . Both of us laughed and continued talking . "Wassup with you and Teejay though?" I asked. "UGH, he get on my nerves mane! He always tryna smother me and shit i need to breathe and he don't understand that!!" "The boy so nice to you i wish i had a bf that'll do me like that shid! I been single so long ion know how that shit feel." I said. All that bitch did was laughed but i was dead ass. After christmas break i found i had a class with my Bitches (Chrissy and Monique) . We was so happy!! when we walked in the class i knew the teacher mrsGlen Would be on my ass . I had already took her last semester and i knew how she was! Soon as i walked in she was with the shit! "lissah in the front!!" She yelled "For WHAT?" I yelled back. "because i said so." "mane i JUST got in this hoe and you tryna get on my head." I said as i rolled my eyes and sat down . Luckily Monique and Chrissy was behind me . So i was straight!! I looked around to see who all was in the class it really was full of lames! Besides me and my girls and this fine ass dude name Kaleb. See Kaleb, He was a football player LAWWWDD he was so fine to me and all the rest of the girls in the school he was like 5'6 or 5'7 buff asf Darkskin with a goatee and a smooth ass voice that'll do something to you! Lord . 😒 but On top of that he was so hoeish! I had on a greeen and blue polo shirt with some khaki skinnies and my jordan he got game 13's and he loved polo . I noticed him staring so i rolled my eyes . Like df? He just kept starring and licking his lips , im guessing they were ashy or some shit. But he finally spoke up! "i like yo shirt" "thanks" simply . He continued to stare and smile until i gave in and smiled back . Omfg I know this class was bouta be turnt!