Chalter 25

Lissah's POV

As soon as i woke up i got up and took a shower then put on an Adidas swear suit . I put my outfit in a bag that i would dance in and got in Chrissy's car. We always come together . Tonight was her night to drive so we're taking her car. "Are you excited about the move like i am?" I asked as her reckless ass drove. "Yeah . I wanna see leek." She said smiling. "Sprung ass!" I said laughing "i know you not talking! You know you ready to see my brother!" She said . "Girl boo. He's the last thing on my mind. Im worried about how we gone tell them we strippers." She stopped laughing then. "I swear . I already know they gone be mad." "But they gotta understand we grown, and we want our own money! They cant take care of us forever!!" I said . She nodded."Yeap."  By then we were pulling up at the club. Im so happy these are our last days . None of these bitches like me and my bestfriend . But we don't care! We just come to make our money and leave. They can keep the drama and shit . When we walked in a stripper name candy came to tell us that our boss Scorpio wanted to see us so we headed to his office. He was real cool , but i get so tired of him tryna smash! 😒 anyways. We walked in and he smiled . "ladies take a seat." We sat down . "I know you all will be leaving soon so i just wanted to give yall these." He went under his deck and gave us 20 stacks a piece. "Y'all can leave. Thats just a token of my appreciation. Yall been too good to me, and if yall ever need anything and i mean anything please let me know!" I smiled and got up and gave him a hug he touched my ass but i let that slide this time and walked out . Im so happy rite now. All im about to do now is go home and go back to sleep. Im officially ready to head to Miami!

2 days later.

"CHRISSY, WAKE UPP!!!" I yelled from my room. Thats all she wanna do is sleep! Knowing we gotta catch a flight a 10:00 . Well we can catch it whenever because its my brothers private jet, but i wanted to get there a little early, go to my condo, get settled, and then visit my brother and Keshia. Its 8:45 now and i been up since 7:00 making sure we got everything. I went in her room and to my surprise she was already woke. "thank you JESUS . I cant believe you up!!" She laughed. "I get to see my man today, So after we get something to eat can we just leave?" She asked. "yeah! I thought you'll be tired thats why i said 10:00 but yeah. We can!" I was happy because im ready to go too. After both of us were completely done, we headed out. My brother sent a driver to come get us so that he could come back and get our cars later. I was fine with that, he could just buy me a new one honestly. Anyways, we stuffed all of our bags in the truck and was on our to the airport. I texted my brother on the way there.
Me:Brother???? 😁😁😁
Him: Wassup?
Me: headed to the airport now.
Him: bet. See ya in 4 1/2.
Me: k, love you.
Him: Love Ya Too.

I was so happy . I get to see myLeekLeek, my nieces and nephews, and my brother im ready. When we made it to the airport we boarded our plane. Our captain was one of my brothers good friends Rivera. I was happy to see him it's been a while. "Rivera is that you my guy?" I asked smiling hard. "yeah Its me! Whats up? Who you?" I took my shades off and gave him a mug. "awww Shit. LEE!! whats up?? Girl you done changed!" I ran and gave him a hug and laughed. "you think so?" "hell yeah!! Yo's ass probably want recognize you or Chrissy. Damn yall done grew up." We all laughed . Well , we had to grow up one day. "He'll probably be mad because of my tattoos and piercings." Rivera nodded and laughed while helping us put our bags on the jet. Rivera was Mexican and black BUT his Mexican side only came out when he was tryna get a female, or kill a nigga , or around his Mexican fam. But he was like a big brother and it was nothing but love. "It was nice seeing you Rivera." Chrissy said. Yeah her thot ass use to like him. She probably still does. I'll ask. We boarded the plane and me and Chrissy sat on opposite sides. "It was nice seeing you Rivera." I said mocking her. She laughed. "Bitch you know he use to be bae back in the day." I laughed "you acting like we just Old as hell." I said laughing. I put my earphones in and stuck a piece of gum in my mouth while the plan took off. I think im about to take a nap.