Chapter 5.

Chapter 5

Lissah's POV.

Mackenzie ass knew that shit was petty and i really don't indulge in pettiness unless i have to . She knew lesha would see the tweets though thats why i think she purposely did that But everybody knowwss Lissah dgaf !! Anyways, when i got home the next day i saw that people were asking petty ass question on ask.fm like "do you dislike lesha?" And "do you wanna fight lesha?" I didnt mind answering them not one bit ! AHA . Anyways somebody turned around and asked her the same questions about me and Chrissy though .i wasn't fxcked up . But then the bitch started talking shit . i wasn't with it , ion argue! Then her bestfriend tried to come at me , Mackenzie and Chrissy all sideways on twitter ohh fxcking well . If they wanted me they coulda came for me in person! they still wanted to argue and shit but me and Chrissy was laughing on the phone "im like why df they wait all the way till school out to get buck?" Chrissy laughed. "Thats wtf im saying and lesha ass know she not gone do nothing!!" "Ritee!!" "she didn't do shit the time we got into it on jr.high so i know the bitch ain bout it!" She said laughing. Me and bestfriend wasn't fucked up its summer time and we was tryna have a good time . Soon after lance texted us .

lance: Look can yall please stop texting lesha phone and calling her with the shit. And is yall tryna jump her ? He sent this to me Chrissy and Mackenzie at the same time . I was instantly pissed but he wouldn't know. Like df Ain nobody texting that bitch she need to sit her scary petty ass down somewhere shit. I texted back

Me: Look, for one ain nobody texting her phone!! Ion got that bitch number. And two , JUMPING? Df i look like? Ain gotta jump no fxcking body come on now. you know that.

All Chrissy did was laugh i and so did i . Chrissy texted him back: If i had a problem would she would Know TRUST! And jump? You know better . She got my number if she wanna buck , or talk it don't matter!

Lol Thats my bitch! I really didn't care for what Makenzie snake ass texted back . I was slowly starting not to like her. I lowkey think she was scared and that she wouldn't fight if we get to fighting with them. Anyways lesha had somebody call Chrissy and ask were we suppose to jump her! Df .... 😂😂😂 why would we do that? Thats just Stupid .

Sorry its short, but thats just how these first few chapters are.