Chapter 22

Lissah's POV.

Me and Chrissy were hesitant about approaching the table, but they spotted us and waved us over to where they were. "We thought yall was gone stand us up." KINO spoke . I rolled my eyes and sat down across from him whole studying his features he looked good even though he wasn't really dressed up. He had on a redskins snap back, a plan white t shirt , a gold Rolex , blue jeans , with a red and gold Versace belt and the butter timbs . I got knocked out of my daze when i realized who Chrissy was talking too. "LEEKLEEK?" I said completly shocked. This nigga has gotten buff asf. I got up And gave my big cousin a huge ass hug! I've talked to him once since all of the shit went down and I've missed him. "Omg i missed you so much." "I missed you too booboo." He said laughing . I then went back to where i was seated and sat down. I looked at kino again and rolled my eyes. "you still got that bad habit of rolling your eyes i see." He said laughing. I said nothing. I just stated at his ass. "Y'all we'll be back." Leek said referring to him and Chrissy. "ok Chrissy i see how it is, you leaving me here with this stranger!" She laughed "girl you know my brother! Don't play. But i wouldn't be leaving you if this dude wasn't getting on my nerves begging me to talk." I laughed "don't do my cousin!" She laughed and walked off with leek. It was now me and kino sitting across from each other. I was looking down at my phone and he kept staring at me. I looked up. "Are you gone talk? I don't have all day!" I said with an attitude. "Kill the attitude Lee . I just wanna have a decent convo with you fr." "Well talk." "Ok look, im sorry about what happened that day, i was drunk and high i didn't know what i was doing honestly, but when i saw you my mind came to me and i realized i fucked up. Lee i love you fr and i wanna be with you." I paused him there . "Why tf was she there in the first place kino? Im sure she was there waay before you got drunk or high!" "We was suppose to chill mane it wasn't suppose to get that far." "Oh yeah?" I said thinking about the fact that he just told me he loves me. "Yeah Lee." He said grabbing my hands. "If you loved me why you didn't fight for me? Soon as i said i was done with you it was that on that . I saw yall pictures and post yall was HAPPY. You didn't try to come back until now. So Why?" He sighed . " "because she was a hoe Lee, and a mistake i should've never even fucked around with her . Its all fucked up now... If i could take it back i swear i would but i cant." I was kind of confused . His facial expressions were saying one thing but his words were saying something else . "what are you saying kino?" He looked in my eyes and tightened his grip on my hands. "She pregnant." I closed my eyes and rubbed my hands across my face . I grabbed my purse and looked through it trying to find my shades. It was time for me to go , but first "so this what you had to tell me? That you got a bitch pregnant and you love me? Thats not love. Cuss if you loved me you would've never been in this situation." I said pushing his chest . We were now standing up and he was looking dead at me. "It might not even be mine Lee, she cheated on me." He said like he was about to cry . "She been lying to me this whole time. She said i still wanted you and i was still fucking with you so she went out and ducked her ex." I was speechless i cared but i didn't. If he would've fought for us , we wouldn't be here now but thats all over. "Have a nice life Jayden. I wish you and your FAMILY the best." I said putting my shades on about to leave. He pulled me back and hugged me. I broke off and went to my car. Once i made it there i called to see if Chrissy was coming. She told me leek was going to bring her to my house. So i started my car and left in my thoughts. When i made it home i laid down to take a nap. I really wasn't in the mood. When i woke up i went and took a shower . And slipped on some shorts and a tank . Chrissy texted me and told she'll be here shortly. After a few minutes she was busting through my door. "so wtf is up with you and my brother?" UGHHH omg . I took a deep breathe and explained the situation to her. "Look Lee take some time for yourself and after she has the baby and they find out if its his or not thats when you focus on you and him." I nodded and gave her a hug . She was rite and thats exactly what im going to do. "Ok what about you and maleek though?" I asked . She smiled . "Well we talked and he wants to take me out tonight and i agreed." I was happy for them . I want at least somebody to be happy . "Ok but Yo is sending us some tickets for Miami in a couple of days sooo Yeah." She started jumping up and down "Yes. We gone have to go shopping again before we go." I laughed and nodded . "Ok let me go before leek come up here." "Ok I'll walk you to the car." We walked down stairs and i saw kino sitting by the bar. He looked up at me and i looked back . I was hurt . I wanted to have his first child .