Chapter 11.

Chapter 11

Chrissy's POV.

After Lee Told me about what had happened i was so tickled. But that was a couple of weeks ago. Since then me nor lee have talked to my brother or Maleek. We saw on instagram that they stuck with those lil Randoms or watever. Oh well . Rite now me and Lee are chilling and she wants to go out to eat with Lilly, and Monique. I was cool with that because i was bored anyways. It was almost time for us to go so she called Monique and Lilly and told them we were on the way. When we picked them up we made our way to applebees . Once we sat down they started talking about sex. Thats all the time though. And they know me and Monique virgins! And i don't like pain at all ! I was laughing at these fools talk about they're sex lives. "Chris we know you like my cousin." Monique said "who is your cousin?" Because i seriously didn't know . "tony!" All of them said at once . Omfg really . I knew where this conversation was headed "where he at now Monique?" Lee asked. "He at home we should go by there." Nique said . "for what?!!" I said . "So y'all can talk!!" They all said . Me and him didn't have nothing to talk about but i knew they would take me there anyways . We all got up and got in lee's car. I sat in the back quiet While the rest of them were being petty . Playing freaky songs and saying that Tony would do that stuff to me. When we got to his house Monique called him and told him we were outside . He came out smiling and looking happy . Everybody spoke to him then he came to my window. Ugh omg. "whats up Chrissy?" He spoke "Hey." Lissah was in the front laughing and shit like damn wtf is funny. Lilly and Monique got out the car and tony got in . "Yall need some music?" Lee asked. She is so petty i hate her rite now. Niether of us spoke "i guess not then" she said. She then parked the car in an abandon driveway across from his house and got out . Omfg !! He was talking to me but all i could do was laugh . I don't know why , but i did .. Ugh he really is ugly . Why am i in this car with him rite now. "You a virgin?" He asked . Ugh. "yeah why" "you don't look like one." I laughed , but it wasn't funny. How tf does a virgin suppose to look? .. Anyways i know he wanted to smash , but i kinda didn't want to. Its like i did but i didn't . He got out the car for a while and Lee came to my door tryna talk and shit. "bestfriend let me give you a pep talk rite fast." She said . I nodded . "Ok first off dont be scared. It ain nothing to be scared of ok?" I laughed . "And second i say DONT BE SCARED, SPREAD YA LEGS bitch!" She spoke again . I laughed hard . I cant take her serious mane . He came Back outside and Lee started smiling and shit saying "awww shit, here he come!!" When he got back in the car he got to business . I really didn't know how it would feel . He got on top of me and started to put it in . I wanted it to feel good , but it didn't . It hurted so bad . So i laughed . I wanted him to stop because he was ugly .. He kept sticking it in and it hurt . Then he stopped and said he couldn't get hard . I was happy because i really did not wanna do that shit no more . He got out the car and ran in his house . All i could do was laugh. Lee and the rest of them kept asking me was i ok and what did it feel like . I didn't know what to say i just shook my head. "Damnnnn he got you speechless don't it?" Lee said laughing. "Bitch shutup." I laughed . Then she took everybody home . After she dropped me off i texted her .

Me: Bestfriend my coochie hurt!!

Her: KMFSL damn he put in work?

Me: nawww . 😂😂😩😩

Her: daaaamnnnn fooh

Me: bestfriend im bleeding.

Her: take a bath or shower, thats normal when you loose yo V-V

Me: im about to call you.

I called her. She picked up laughing already. "Bitch whats funny?" She still laughed "i know what you can do to make the pain stop. She said "what??" "Play with yourself. That always help me loosen up before i bath." I laughed . This bitch so nasty ! "OMDG im not finna do that! You nasty!" "girl please! Im just tryna help." She said laughing . I cant deal with this bitch. We talked and laughed for a couple more hours and then i was tired so i hung up and went to bed .