Chapter 6.

Chapter 6

LISSAH POV

The summer was going good after that little mishap . Me Chrissy and Mackenzie were chilling daily. I was enjoying it too. One day me and Chrissy were chilling and she came out of the blue and said "Lance said he miss you." I rolled my eyes "Aww ok." She started laughing. Im not gone lie though i kinda missed him too. (STUPID ASF) And him and Mackenzie still had this "bestfriend" shit going. Man They asses couldn't fool me for shit . So one day i was chilling at the crib laying across my bed. Watching tv and listening to my big brothers music "you cross that line with me pussy i shoot ya square in ya face , i keep these niggas in line and i put these hoes in they place" my music suddenly stopped and my phone rung. Chrissy was calling me. "Bestfriend wyd? Wya?" "Im at home why wassup?" "me and lance togetha we wanna come over." She said . "Hellnah" i said ain have time for his shit. But just because i loved my bff and missed her she could come . But they didn't . they ended up going to Mackenzie's house . So i continued with my music "living like ya bulletproof , BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG. I say we load it cock it aim it shoot. Ooo we load it cock it aim it shoot." My music stopped again because somebody was calling me. It was Chrissy "watssssup" "bestfriend they over here on that sneaky shit." She said . "What they doing?" I asked . "Ima text you." "Ok." When she texted me i just knew what was up . She told me that Lance was touching on Mackenzie ass and they was hugged up and that they was taking pictures like a couple . TUH it was a wrap from then on out i knew not to fuck with his ass nomore i deleted his number, all the pictures we took togetha , EVERYTHING out my phone. Uglass. Hmph i went back to my music flow and chilled for the rest of the night. I decided to go on instagram for a lil while i noticed my big brother posted a pic and i instantly liked it. I also saw the pics Chrissy was telling me about and yes i was salty. "BITCH!" You know how you like somebody but you hate them and you hate that? Yeah thats how i was . But fuck that!

NEXT DAY .

I was on the phone with Chrissy and she was telling me about what had happened . "girl Lance told me him and makenzie admitted that they had feelings for each other but they didn't want nobody to know." "mmmmmOk, im finna ask makenzie is it true." Chrissy was dying laughing. I was DEAD ass though. So i sent her another text since we were already texting .

Me : i got a question

Mack: yes baby?

Me : ok , somebody told me that you and lance admitted to each other that y'all liked each other and had feelings for each other is that TRUEE?

Mack: believe wat you wanna believe !

Before i texted her back i told Chrissy what was said.

"That bitch know she did thats why she salty and shit!"

"Girl i know right !!! Because if she didn't she wouldn't be getting hostile about the shit . But idgaf FUCK both of them. " really i was mad asf ! How df can you be in my face but liking on the same nigga im liking on? Then you got yo own nigga! And then Smiling in my face like everything cool . Bitch you are not Straight .