Chapter 26.

Lissah's POV

After we chilled at Yo's house for a while and Chrissy went on her date with leek or whatever we came back to our condo because we had to go to work. King called and told us that we already had special requests and we haven't even been to work yet. I was shocked but happy. "Chrissy we bout to make this money!" I said twerking in our hallway mirror. "Hell yeah!!" She answered from her room. "bitch we already got requests and we haven't been on the job yet." She added . "hell yeaaah!!" I had on an all black Adidas sweat suit and Chrissy had on a red one . We had our stripping clothes packed in a LV bag . We weren't going to bring out the good clothes just yet so we wore matching King of diamonds cropped tank tops with king of diamonds mini shorts. Mine were light blue and pink and Chrissy's were light pink and green. We weren't showing off but we were fine! Our tattoos were going to be showing so i was happy. "bestfriend you ready?" I asked since i was driving. "Yeah bitch!" She said coming out of her room. We made our way to the club. When we got there we were told to go through the back door. So we did. We were greeted by this stripper named Kat, she showed us the ropes and our dressing rooms. "And king wants to see you guys in his office once you girls are dressed." She said. We nodded and headed to the dressing room. We slipped our outfits on and went to king's office. "Hello king." We said in unison . He looked up from his desk and smiled. He was fine but umm naah!! Who wants an owner of a strip club? Not i! "Hello beautiful ladies. I just wanna thank yall for joining my industry and hopefully you all will do business here just as well as you did in LA." We nodded . "Ok so you all have a request in VIP can you go there for me immediately?" He asked smiling . We nodded. "yeah thanks." I said. We got up and walked out of his office. On the way there i could've sworn i saw my big brother walking into a private room with Kat . Idont know though. I could be tripping. When we got to the VIP it were two faces i pray i never saw here in this position. "Chrissy." She glanced. "fuckk!!" She said. King was rite behind us so we had no choice but to go in.

I know it's short but it's something. Enjoy! 😘 and it's not edited too.