Chapter 1.

Chapter 1

Lissah

"On me i dont wanna go to this wack shit" lissah thought as her mother drove her to the school. Lissah was a sophomore in high school. 5'5 caramel , thick with long hair but preferred to wear weave. She was the quiet type, but don't get her wrong she would put a bitch in her place QUICK! Anyways , She was in the band in school and they had to begin summer practice. She was NOT having it. She had just got into it with her so called "Bestfriends/Sisters" about a week ago over the dumbest shit. So at this point she had no friends. It was her sophomore year in high school and she knew she'd never make friends like them again. She had friends, but lea and Nia where her besssssstBITCHES till the end so she thought. When lissah finally realized she was approaching the school she got angry . "It's to early in the morning to be here!!" She told her mom. "Girl you better stfu ain paying all that money for nothing." Lissah rolled her eyes and slammed the door. When she walked up she saw two people she knew . Her cousin Red, and her BOYBESTFRIEND Marco. "Heeyyyyy biiitch" red said. "HeeeeyBabbbby. I missed you!!" Red was gay but lissah didn't care. And red was not afraid to talk bad to nobody. Thats why lissah loved her cousin the mostest. Lol . They talked for a minute until Lissah's boy bestfriend shortly approached . "Hey bestfriend. He said hugging her reeaaaaallly tight. She laughed "hey beatfrieeeeeeeennnd" she said. Red rolled his eyes. He knew that Marco and lissah Had a thing that previous summer but niether of them admitted it . lissah for sure. She was a stubborn ass bitch and didn't give a fuck at all. Oh well. "Bitch yall more than friends." Red said. "No df we not." Lissah said blushing she knew she liked him but she refused to confess. Anyways red and lissah approached a crowed when shortly Lissah saw her OldBestfirend lea . She knew she wouldn't speak so she went the opposite direction. Shortly after , lissah Had that alone feeling again. She knew in her heart she'd be by her self in the long run!

This is my first book so bare with me. Once i get to the swing of this my updates will be longer. I have many chapters already written. But i really don't wanna update them all until i Gradate . So please read and vote and comment . I'd appreciate it 😘