dreams

I woke up and immediately sat up. I looked at my phone. Fucking 5:36 am. But i knew i most likely wasn't going back to sleep any time soon. 

I got up and turned my light on before getting some clothes and going to the bathroom. I turned the water on and started getting undressed. I ley the water heat up a little before i stepped in. I basically stood under the hot water,letting it rain down on me for about 20 minutes.

I sighed and got out and slowly got into my gray sweatpants and kinda baggy black shirt. I walked back to my room. It was 6 am and the sky was getting lighter.

My dream was what woke me up. I dreamed that Michael was hovering over me, our hips together as he straddled me. He kissed me and held the kiss. Part way through, he grinded down and we both moaned into it.

After a minute, his grinding got faster and harder. I put my head back as he took my shirt off and ran hus hands down my chest and stomach. His shirt joined mine on the floor somewhere and his beautiful body was exposed.

He leaned down  to suck on my neck. Calum walked in and thats when i woke up.

I had a sex dream about my best friend/slight crush and my crush. Or I was going to anyway.

Couldn't it have just been Calum? Why Michael? He was my best fucking friend. And he didn't even have a crush on me. He had a crush on EmaLee. She was perfect. If I was straight I'd go for her.

She was beautiful and gorrous and funny and hot and talented and amazing. And she was one of my friends as well. She was a cheerleader but not a snobby one. She was really sweet and cool.

She had agreed to go to prom with Michael, which made Michael extremely happy. He already had plans for it. He had the biggest crush on her. It was so obvious and cute.

And he wasn't shutting up about it the next day.

"And Im getting a big bouquet of flowers that are like different colors and I'm so excited." He droned. "And I just can't believe shes going with me. Shes just flawless. She actually agreed to go with me. And i can't believe it" he added on. I rolled my eyes. "And like I have to do what I can to make it special for her. She gets this once. And it has to be good for her " he continued.

"Michael can you shut the fuck up about her?" I asked. He sighed. "Sorry" he mumbled. A few minutes later, he sighed. "Shes so gorgeous.  Like she blushed when I asked her and she said yes and she giggled at my reaction. Shes perfect. Absolutely perfect." He said. I sighed and rolled my eyes. He wasn't gonna shut up. He was in love. He was whipped. I saw Ashton and called him over.

"Hi Luke. Hi Michael " he said. "Hi" we both answered in unison. "You going to prom?" He asked. "Yes! I'm going with Em!" Michael lit up again. "Ugh" I whispered. "Are you?" He asked me.

"No." I answered quickly. "Are you?" I asked back before he questioned me. I knew he probably would anyway but oh well. "I'm um, I'm asking Kaitlyn " he answered. (Ayyyee ttylouis)
"Good for you!" Michael exclaimed. He had a crush on this girl named Kaitlyn in middle school. And he still did. He was possibly in love with her but who knew?

I smiled. "Yeah Ash. Congrats." I said. "Why aren't you going?" He asked me. I shrugged. "Because the person I wanna go with doesn't like me back." I said. "How do you know?" He challenged. "Because he's too good for me." I answered. "Well you could go with us. And like we could all hang out." Michael offered. "Nah. I'm not gonna be a fifth wheel." I rejected.

"Okay. I'm sorry then " Ash said. I smiled. "Don't be. We only have 15 minutes until class starts though. I gotta go to my locker" I made up an excuse before leaving.

We still had 28 days until prom anyway. I wasn't counting down, but there was stuff all over the school and people talking about it constantly. I hated it. It was so fucking annoying.

I got to my locker and smiled when I saw another note taped to my locker wall.

Hey Luke

I read your reply note. You may be happy to find out I am a guy. I'm gay. And it'll be fine about the jocks. Most of them are douche bags. Don't worry about it.

And I can't just tell you who I am. You'll hate me. Because you do know me. And we talk. I don't know if you'd consider us friends, but we do talk almost daily.

You're gorgeous. Absolutely perfect. And I just wanted to remind you of that. Don't let anyone get you down babe.

I love you

-Lil ol me xx