Three

-Madison's POV-
Today morning I woke up by the sun rising in my eyes. I opened my eyes and turned to my left just to see the most awesome boy sleeping in my bed. I feel my feelings for him are getting deeper and deeper everytime I look at him.
"Good Morning"-I heard his raspy voice, I looked up and saw him smiling.
"Morning"-I smiled. I went to my bathroom to change, after that I came out and grabbed my makeup bag.
"I will never understand why you do that.."-Ethan said.
"Do what?"-I asked applying the lipstick.
"Why do you do your makeup? You don't need that. You're a natural beauty!"-he said. Ahwe.
"Thank you"-i almost said 'but your crush must be more beautiful than me' but I controled myself. I put on some eyeliner and curled the end of it a little bit, then did my lashes and I was done.
"You look good today"-he said.
"Why thank you"-I said laughing. He was so kind, as always.
"I'm going home"-He said.
"Stay for breakfast"-I said smiling he nodded and we went downstairs.
"Good Morning darlings"-mom greeted us. I smelled bacon and eggs. Mmm yummy. As we ate our breakfasts my phone went off, showing me it was a message. I opened it.
From:Cam:)
Hola girl, I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping or something to get to know each other better and stuff?:) Camxx
To:Cam:)
Heyyo. Of course I want to! Pick me up in 15!:) Medyxx
"I'm gonna meet with your sister in 15"-I told Ethan. He nodded.
"Where are you going to?"
"Shopping and stuff"-I said
"Oh okay. But tomorrow is my turn to show the city"-He said laughing, I nodded laughing too.
After we finished Ethan went home, and I went shopping with Camy. She has a really nice personality, she's a great person to be honest with y'all.
"So which shop?"-I asked as we entered the shopping mall.
"Maybe Forver 21? Or Tally Weijl?"-she asked. /AN:Idk if they have Tally Weijl in America but that's my fave shop so yeah haha/
"Well Forever 21 first then Tally"-I said the 21 like that boy you know the 'twenni one'. K it wasn't funny, but she laughe like crazy, don't ask why coz I don't know eighter. She nodded still laughing as we entered the shop. I searched for a cute crop top. I was so in love with crop tops and tank tops. I was about to go and try it when Cam asked a question and I almost choked in nothing.
"Your crush is Ethan. Isn't he?"-she asked as it was the most simple question in earth! Like i said, I almost choked in mothig.
"Uhm, no?"-I questioned more than stated.
"Of course he is! I can see!"-she said.
"You can see by what?"-I asked.
"The way you look at him. And just let you know, he has a crush on you since forever. He talked about you yesterday at the dinning table and this is what Grayson wanted to tell you yesterday when Eth freaked out. Do you remember?"-She asked. I totally shocked. Oh gawd.
"Well..Uhm. I don't know what to say"-i said honesty. We kept talking about random stuff. I bought 2crop tops and a tank top in Forever21, then we went to Tally Weijl.
"Uhm Cam, tomorrow Ethan will show me around in the city, and I don't know what to wear. Help?"-I asked. She smiled as she was waiting for this question since she born. She ran cross the shop as I just stood there. Soon she came back with 3tee and 2jeans and leggings to try them on and she'll see which is the best.
"So this with this, this with this and this with this but you can change this with that if it won't look good. Show me if you're done!"-she said. I didn't really get what she said but kay. The first outfit I tried on was a flowery printed tank top what said "ROAD TRIP" and it back was cut in lines with a black skinny jeans.
"Hmm good! Pic, and we'll see!"-she said, i agreed.
"POSE, GIRL, POSE!"-she sort of yelled, what got the full shop's attention on us.
"What are you looking at? We're getting ready for a date kay?!"-she said. I laughed so hard, then posed. I went back and tried the next one on. It was a cropped sweater with little Snoopy's in it and it said "Snoopy" and under that it read "84" with all white, and she paired it with black leggings.
"Looks good! Pose!"-she laughed, I did what I told to do and went back. The last one was black skinnies with holes on the knees and a black tank top what said "Be a Woman, not a Bitch!" with pink. I'll buy all of these outfits coz they looked so good!
"Oh god! Absolutely this skinny jeans with the Road Trip tank!"-she said, I agreed and brought all to the cashier desk.
"Gimme your outfit for a minute please."-she said and grabbed it, then went to the jewelerries. She grabbed some cool earrings and a tattoo necklace.
"Kay. It's done now"-she said. I tried to grab it but she said she pays for it.
"No Cam, i can't let it!"-I protested.
"But you'll let it or i don't care but i'll buy this for you!"-she said smiling as she handed the money to the young girl. She was really nice. She looked like she's thinking about something then looked at us.
"Oh my gosh! You're Madison King?!"-she asked while fangirling.
"Yes I am!"-I said smiling.
"Oh dear, then you must be Cameron Dolan! I love you guys so much! And I also love the twins. Your vines give me life."-she laughed a bit on her last comment. She was about 16-17, so I guess she was on Summer Job.
"Ahwe cute! But we gotta go now love you too!"-I said and hugged her. She asked for a selfie, so I did. I asked for her twitter and followed her back. She seemed so happy! After all that jazz we went into other shops. We shopped for what seemed for hours.
"I'm hungry!"-we said at the same time what made us laugh. We went to TacoBell and ordered our food. I bought food for the twins too because we decided to hang out together. We also bought Starbucks. I also bought for the twins. After that we went to their house. It was about 7-7.30pm.
That was a really nice day with Cam.