Six

<One Week Later>
-Madison's POV-
I was about to cuddle with my plush bear and watch netflix when I heard my doorbell rang. Since nobody was at home I ran downstairs to answer it
"Yeah?"-I opened the door.
"Well hi to you too!"-Ethan an Grayson stood there.
"Hola guys. What do you want?"-I asked smiling.
"Wanna come to our party tonight?"-Gray asked.
"Of course.."-I said sarcastically, I didn't feel like partying.
"Come on!"-Ethan shook me.
"It'll be your best party!"-Gray shouted.
"Okay okay..But i don't know what to wear.."-I said.
"Cam is going to shopping coz our parents and her going to visit grandma but we didn't want to. So she can help you."-Gray said. I nodded grabbed my shoes and went to the boys. Cam and I went shopping. I bought a cute dress. When she was done too we went to my house. She helped me with my hair and makeup. (EVERYTHING ON TOP/SIDE)he was gone with her parents about 2-3pm.
About 5pm I decided to go since the boys texted me to be there by 5pm. I walked over and went inside.
"Babe!"-Gray greeted me with a cheek kiss.
"Bae"-I said kissing his cheek. Yes, we're absolutely best friend goals. I helped the boys some shit then waited for the people to come. By 7 so many people were there. It wasn't that bad. I searched for one of the twins because I felt lonely. Grayson talked with some of his friends, so I searched for Ethan. I wanted to tell him how I feel but I never had the courage to tell him.
I didn't find him so I let it go. I needed to pee so badly so I went to one of the toilets. I opened the door just to be greeted by the biggest bitch in town making out with Ethan! I felt so broken. My heart broke into a hundred million peaces. I never felt this broken before. As fast as I could I ran out of their house and sat on the ground. I cried and just cried. I know we weren't together but Cam and Gray said he likes me the way I do.
"Medy!"-I heard someone yell.
"What?"-I asked rudely.
"What happened?"-Jack sat beside me and softly rubbed my back. He came for 2weeks with Aaron. I really loved these boys. Jack was my best friend when I lived in DC, he went there!quiet often just because of me.
"N-n-nothing"-I said.
"Babe don't lie to me!"-he said. I told him everything.
"Ahwe girl, don't give two flying mothertrucking shits! You'll find better than Ethan! I'm here for you, I always was and always will!"-he said.
"I love you so much!"-I said.
"Love you so much too"-he said and kissed my cheek. We went inside and drank punch. I guess one of the assholes who came here put alcohol in it coz it tasted like punch with vodka. It wa tastey though. I didn't gave a shit about it. I didn't care about anything. Jack said he's going somewhere and be right back. He didn't came back but Gray came with a shocked face.
"Madison, I'm sorry for the thing what happened."-he said.
"Nothing bad happened. The party is so cool!"-I tried to fake a laugh.
-Grayson's POV-
Jack came to me and told me what happened with Medy. I quickly went to her where Jack told she was.
"Madison, I'm sorry for the thing what happened."-I said.
"Nothing bad happened. The party is so cool"-she faked a laugh.
"Do not lie to me! I know what happened with Ethan and Sarah"-I said. She started to cry. Oh Gray what did you do.. I hugged her thight. I looked over her head and saw Sarah and Ethan making out. He saw me and Madison, and I'm guessing he saw something is wrong. He said something to Sarah and came to us.
"What happened Medy?"-he asked. When she heard Ethan's voice she jumped a bit and I felt she started crying more. After 10minutes not saying anything Ethan spoke up.
"Well if you don't talk I'm going back to my girlfriend."-he said.
"GIRLFRIEND!?"-I screamed at him.
"Uhm yeah Sarah and I got together."-he said.
"But dude we all know she's a bitch!"
"She said she changed for me."-he said and left.
"Is he gone?"-Medy asked.
"Yes."-I was still shocked as hell!
"He's with Sarah!"-she said and cried extremely. I went home with her and stayed with her. That stupid Ethan likes Madison so much but got together with Sarah the slut?! What is wrong with him!?
---------------------------------------------------------
AN: It's really shit but hope you liked it! Don't forget to comment and vote.
Also follow my social medias I FOLLOW EVERYONE BACK!
Twitter: @//sexgoddolans
Ig: @//sluttyxtwins