Nine

-Mady's POV-
After we watched the Unfriended we decided to bake a cake. At least we tried.
"So we need sugar"-Ethan read the recipe.
"My lips like sugaaar"-I sang as it popped into my mind. I felt soft lips touching mine then pulled away. Wow.
"Yeah they taste like sugar"-He said as he licked his lips. I couldn't help but chuckle on his little comment.
"And flour, eggs..ah girl. Just grab everything from your fridge and put it in."-he said. I grabbed a tomato.
"Well tomato? I don't think so."-I said. He laughed. I did what the recipe said and put the massa in the oven. Then put everything to the vanille cream in the mixer to get a bit liquidy cream. I dipped my index finger in it, it tasted good. Ethan did the same. Then he dipped his finger again, and put the cream on my nose.
"How cute!"-he 'yelled' in a piggy voice. I did the same but put some on his cheeks too.
"Woahh, maybe you shouldn't do this!"-he said in a playfully voice as he grabbed the flour and poured it on my head.
"Oh really Dolan? You wish you didn't do that"-I said in a serois voice and grabbed 2eggs and cracked it on his head, then put some flour on it. We food fought til my phone started to ring, reminding me the cake is done.
"Hold up!"-I said laughing, I pulled it out and put it on the counteer. When it wasn't that hot I cut it into 2pieces in the middle and put in it the cream. I put the cake in the fridge and turned around to face with Ethan who got sugar and eggs in his hands.
"DON'T YOU DARE DOLAN, DON'T YOU DARE!"-I said laughing, but it was too late. He threw them on me. Oh my god, my parents can be home in any minute! With that thought my mom entered the kitchen with the groceries. When she saw the kitchen she got shocked.
"I'm so sorry mom! I'll clean everything up!"-I said.
"Okay honey but clean up everything and then put these in the fridge please!"-Mom said. I loved how cool she's even her kitchen was a mess, like it got attacked by a bomb. I nodded then she left.
Ethan and I started to clean it up. I went to the trash can put I tripped in my own legs, but somebody cought me. It was Ethan.
"Thanks"-I smiled. We looked deep in each others' eyes, but then I looked to his cute, soft lips. He started to lean in so did I. Our lips finally connected. It gave me those butterflies. He licked my bottom lip waiting for me to let his tounge explore my mouth. This was the best kiss I've ever had. We pulled away catching our breaths. I love this boy. His phone went off showing somebody is calling him. It read Sarah. I rolled my eyes as I read the name. He saw my reaction.
"Wait I'll be right back."-he said, kissed my cheek then walked out to the yard.
-Ethan's POV-
I picked up the phone to be greeted by a serious Sarah.
"Hey"-she said.
"Look Sarah. We don't work together. I don't like you! I'm sorry."-I said honesty.
"Ethan that's why I called you. I don't feel the same as the beginning. I like someone else and I know you like Madison. Go get her!"-she said. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THIS GIRL?!
"Thank you! I hope you and the boy will work together. Bye we'll talk later maybe?"-I questioned the end more than stated.
"Yeah, bye!"-she said and hung up. I went back to Medy and told her the news. She was happy.
We talked about random stuff. I wanted to ask her if she wanted to go on a date with me on Friday but I was scared and nervous. But then I split it out.
"Medy?"
"Ethan?"-she copied me. I slightly laughed.
"I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me on Friday?"-I asked nervously.
"Yes!"-she said and kissed me. I loved that girl!
--------------------------------------------------------
AN: HEYYYY
HOPE YOU LIKED IT!
COMMENT AND VOTE
BTW THIS PIC OF ETHAN ON TOP/SIDE IS JUST SORT OF SEXY. IDEK WHY. MY NEW LOCKSCREEN THO HAHA
ILY
PEACCCEE