Fourteen

-Ethan's POV-
We were all bored so we decided to go to the beach.
"Man there'll be many hot chicks!"-Gray said to Josh. Woah Grayson really needs to chill and find himself a girl. He can be a total fuckboy sometimes. But I'm thankful he's normal most of the time.
"I'm going to change i'll be right back"-Madison said I nodded but then realized I need my shorts. I went after her. She went in the bathroom and I stayed in the room. I wanted to change but my mom texted saying they put some money on my card.
"Yaass!"-I said quitely before I took off my clothes. I pulled out a swimshort and took off my boxers.
"GEEEEEZ"-Medy screamed and turned around. I laughed so hard and put on the shorts.
"You can turn"-i said still laughing.
"Uhm..I-I'm sorry"-she said with a tomato red face. I nodded signaling it's alright. She didn't know I was changing after all. I looked at her she wore a white tank top with ripped jean shorts and a black flip flop. I guess she has her bikini under it. She looked cute. We put sunscreen, towels, changing clothes and other beach stuffs in a backpack.
"Okay we can go"-Cameron said as we went downstairs. We made our way to Malibu Beach. It was a bit far away from us but who cares? When we arrived we set down our towels and a beach umbrella /is that even a word? idk and idc y'all know what I mean. do you? yes? no? whateveeeerrr/

"I'm going for a swim..who wanna join?"-Grayson asked. We all ran in the water. It was so warm. When Madison got crazy, in a cute way, I started to record it then posted it on vine with the caption "She has no chill haha<3"

"Hey look at baby over there"-I started to sing, then I got Mady's attention. She turned around and looket at me smiling.
"Wassup lil momma come here"-I sang the other part. She came up to me and kissed me.
"Ahwe you little cutie"-I said smiling.
"Stooopp"-she said laughing.
We went to Taco Bell because the girls were hungry. After we ate we drove to the theme park, because why not? When we arrived we all went to the ferris wheel.

-Madison's POV-

"We're gonna riding it together babygirl"-Ethan said. I smiled and kissed him. He became the other half of me in these past months. I don't know what would I do if I wouldn't be with him or know him. When I say I love him, it's an understatement.
It finally was our turn. Eth sat in and I sat beside him and he put an arm around my shoulder making me go closer to him. I put my head on his chest as I was amazed with the gorgeous view. When we were on top it stopped. So epic. Isn's it?
"Mady"
"Ethan"-I looked up at him.
"I uhm I love you more than anybody and anything. More than you could ever imagine. When you said yes to be my girlfriend you made me so happy. I've never thought I'll love somebody this much. I love you so fucking much Madison Daisy King!"-he said making me tear up a bit.
"I love you so much too Ethan Grant Dolan"-I said, we leaned in and our lips finally connected. His lips are always so soft. Our small kiss turned into a long passionate one. I loved these kisses by him. We pulled away as the ferris wheel started to move again.
It was the best ferris ride in my whole life, I swear!

----

Heyhey bby's<3

I hope you liked it!:)
Please vote :*

Love y'all
Be bad and Be gorgeous as always.

Oh and smile, because your smile is the sweetest and you never know, maybe somebody fell in love with your smile!<3

Peaccceee