Five

•Madison's POV•

This morning I woke up to see the boy I like. I like him crazily. I decided to go downstairs and make breakfast. I made some pancakes while listening to my playlist. When the She's kinda hot by 5sos played I sang along with the 5sos boys. I heard foot steps I turned around just to see Gray. We sang together. He sang the parts with 'she' and I sang the 'he' parts. Then we sang together the other parts. I played air guitar while he played air drum. We were best friend goals for sure.

"You have a really really good voice!"-he said. I blushed a bit.

"Thanks"-i said.

"I know why Ethan likes you so much."-that was the part where my mouth shaped into an O.

"What did you just say?"-I asked.

"Oh uhm eh ah..Uhm nothing."-he said.

"Grayson you better tell me or I'll tickle you til you pee your pants and I'll film it and put it on my channel babyboy"-I said seriously but then I laughed on my stupidity.

"You're funny though. Okay i'll tell you if you don't tell Ethan!"-he said. I nodded he countinued.

"So Ethan likes you. Like likes you, you know how I mean it."-he said. I shocked.

"Oh okay then"-I smiled.

"It's obivious."-he said looking at me.

"What's obivious?"

"That you like him back."-i went tomato red within 2seconds. Oh gawd. I put my face in my hands. I was so embarrassed.

"Ahwe girl. You really like him. Aren't you?"-he asked. I just nodded. He softly grabbed my hands and put it around him. We hugged for a while.

"Morning guys! What the hell?"-I heard Ethan's voice. We pulled away Gray put his arm on my shoulder.

"Good Morning. Here are some pancakes."-I said.

"I love you, did I ever tell you?"-Ethan and Gray asked at the same time what made me laugh. We ate then they walked me home, well they walked me to the next door.

"Wait I go change."-I said and went to my room.

•Ethan's POV•

After she went upstairs I kept asking Gray about the incident in the morning.

"Buddy you need to tell me! You're my twin brother!"

"Okay okay..just shut up and don't tell her I told you"-Gray said.

"Okay, countinue."

"She likes you a lot!"-he said. I shocked. She likes me?
"Madison likes me? You mean this Madison?"-I asked still shocked.
"It's obivious!"-he said laughing.
"You're kidding me right?"-I asked. He shook his head no. Oh god. Okay now I must be sound like a white girl.
"But boy I really like-"-I was cut off by Medy.
"You really like what?"-she said smiling. She looked so good! She wore a white crop top what said "Ur not Bae Ur Baesic" a pair of black leggings and a flower printed vans. (AN:outfit on top/side)
"He really likes y-"-Gray said but I cut him off.
"I really like yoghurt. Yeah. I like yoghurt so much!"-I said. Yoghurt Ethan. YOGHURT?!
"Kay then. Wanna watch a film?"-she asked we all nodded. She searched for Expelled and we watched it. Then we watched The Chosen. We almost fall asleep when Bella, Daniel and her siblings came home with Cam.
"Hey Cam! Don't think I don't like you or something but what are you doing here with this bag?"-Madison asked.
"You forgot I sleep over? Nice best friend!"-she said laughing.
"Oh gawd I totally forgot! Sorry babe!"-Medy said hugging her. We stayed there for another one movie then went home.
-----------------------------------------------------------
AN:Hey hey! I hope you liked this chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment.
Also follow me on twitter @/sexgoddolans and on instagram @/sluttyxtwins and @/treasure.glazzier I follow back. :)
Peacccccee