Seventeen

Today is the first day of school. Ugh. First days aren't good not even when you're new in a school. It's not a good combination.

I slept at the Dolans' coz why not? I brought many clothes in that case the weather changes into rainy or something..
Since it was chilly outside I picked out black skinnies, black top and a kind of cardigan. I did my makeup and I did something with my hair, that I looked presentable.

"Babee come down the breakfast is ready"-Ethan yelled. I skipped downstairs straight to the kitchen.
"Morning guys!"-I said smiling.
"Somebody is energetic."-Cameron said laughing.
"Why are you up so early?"-I asked since college starts next week for her.
"I'm gonna drive you to school"
"Ahwe cutie"-I giggled.

As we finished breakfast we went to the car and straight to school. Fuck. I. Don't. Wanna. Go. To. School.

~~~
"Hi Mr.Bean."-Eth said to the principal as we walked in.
"Hey Etham, who's this girl?"-he asked smiling.
"Hi I'm Madison King. I'm new"
"Oh I see. Mrs.Rodriguez will give you your schedule and I'm pretty sure Ethan will show you around. Am I right Ethan?"-he asked giggling and Ethan nodded. Mrs.Rodriguez gave me my schedule.

"Lemme check...we have every class together! Good."-he said happily.
"Omg yeah!!"
"Wait no! We have PE separated. But the others are together so that's cool"-he smiled at me then we went to first period. Maths. Wow cool start.

~~
After school Ethan, Gray and their friends went to training. I was thinking about joining the cheerleaders but I don't know. Ethan is in the team and that'd be epic if I was a cheerleader, don't you think?
But I was a cheerleader in my other school, my mom was a cheerleader and Alana is a cheerleader too so I guess I'll be a cheerleader again.

I made my way to the cloakrooms and saw some girls.
"Hey there!"-they waved at me. I recognized two girls from PE they're nice.
"Heyy"-I smiled as I went to the group of girls.
"This is Mady. She's new and I guess she's going to be a cheerleader."-Jenn introduced me.
"I'm Becca, this is Linda, Naomi, Britney and-"-I cut her off.
"Daniella I know, we were in a group with Jenn and Dani"-I laughed.
"Yes yes."-she laughed too.

We walked in the cloakroom and waited for the captain. I expected an annoying, bitchy girl but she looked friendly.
"Oh god! Girls we have a newbie!!"-she said and clapped. Wow she's cute haha.
"Hey I'm Mady."
"You're Ethan's girlfriend!!"-she said and smiled. What.
"Yeah why?"
"I saw you two in the hall and you guys were so cutee I almost died in cuteness!!"-she said making me blush.
"Ahwe thanks"-I said still blushing af.
"Now what's your size?"-she asked. I told her then she gave me my dress. It was really nice. It was blue and greyish as our school colours. We put on our dresses and went to the little field. The boys were training on the big football field. I saw Eth, and lemme tell ya he has a nice ass.

Anyways we did some jumps and stuff then we could go home. The boys finished at the same time as we.
"Babee"-I said and kissed Ethan.
"Wassup babygirl?"-he asked as we pulled away.
"Nothing. Hey, please don't change we look cute in that way"-I laughed at my own sentence.
"Okaayy"-he said as he intertwined our fingers.

I have never been that happy as I'm now. Ethan makes me feel loved and special.

----
AN:Ah guys sorry for not updating for so loong.. My chapters are lamer than ever and it makes me feel worried lmao
Anyway, guys I'll try my best to update more often and to make my chapters more interesting and yeah..DO NOT FORGET I LOVE YOU ALL<3

OMFG GUYS
2K READS WTFFFF?!
WHAT? HOW? WHY?
I'M DYING