Ten

AN: Soz for this author note at the beginning but the Trailer is up, so here it is! Trailer made by 5Saucy4Lifey so bigbig shoutout to her!♥
And I'm sort of happy coz yesterday I got my nose piercing done and I'm in love with it! It's a blue shiny crystal and it's so cutee hahaha
So yeah.

Love you

Peaccceeee
---------------------------------------------------------

-Medy's POV-
It was Friday what meant Ethan and I's first date. He asked me yesterday. I was so nervous, excited and happy at the same time. Cameron and Diana, our best friend, helped me.
Diana chose me a dress which I never knew I had it.
We did my hair and makeup. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was satisfied with my look.
"Girls, I-I look beautiful!"-I said still looking myself. I wore a black dress, black heels and I got a black hand bag. Cameron braided my hair at the top and curlied the bottom. My makeup was creamy with a bit eyeliner. Let's say I looked good. The time is 5:57pm so Ethan must be here soon. I thought to myself. The girls left to Diana's house. Ethan got there in time. He wore black skinny jeans, white shirt with black suit /idk how they call it..you know the thing the guys put on the shirt..okay i'm dumb lmao/.
"Hey Beautiful"-he said and kissed my cheek. I blushed a bit.
"Hey"-I smiled. We got in the car and drove to a fancy restaurant. We sat down at a table. A waitress came to us and asked what would we want to drink. I ordered coke as he ordered the same. We ate our food and talked. I loved being around him. He was the boy I wanted. He was all I asked for. I didn't realize I was staring until he spoke up.
"Is something on my face?"
"Uhm no.."-I said.
"Then what?"
"Just..uh..you're so handsome.."-I said shyly and blushed. He blushed.
"And you're so gorgeous!"-he said making me blush even more. I love this boy so so much. He made me feel so special.
After we ate the dessert we went to the car and drove to a park. We walked and talked about random stuff, then we sat down on a bench. I saw on him something isn't okay with him.

"Is this something wrong?"-I asked worriedly. 

"No, no! Everything is great"-He smiled, then stopped for a bit. He finally countinued.

"I'm so happy with you. Ever since you're here and I've a bad day you made it like it was the best day in my whole entire life! You make me feel so good everytime we spend time together. The thing I wanna say with all that, I.. I-I love you, Madison. And I'd be the happiest person on Earth if you'll be my girlfriend?"-he questioned the end of the sentence than stated. Tears formed in my eyes of his words. It was so cute. I just nodded crazily.

"Yes, yes! I'd love to be your girlfriend!"-I said. He leaned in and put connected his soft lips with mine. Our lips moved in sync. He always caused those butterflies in my stomach. We pulled away, we both blushed like idiots. We walked back to the car hand in hand. He opened the car door for me, then jogged to his side to sit in. We drove to my house, on the way home we talked about random stuff. 

It was literally a really lovely day!