Twenty Three

!LAST CHAPTER!

-Madison's POV-

Today is the day. The day when I'll marry to the love of my life. This boy changed me, for the good. Sometimes I feel I changed him for the good too, but the only one who can tell it is him. Ethan Grant Dolan. Since today 4pm I'll be Mrs.Dolan. I waited for this for so long. Reece is now 2years old. We were engaged for 2years. I know it's long. But we wanted to wait til we graduate and move out from our shared apartment with Gray and Jodie. Talking about them, they god engaged and Jodie is pregnant with a cute little girl. Her name is Bethany. She's in her last month, and I can't wait to see this little girl.

"It's time to go out Mady"-Jodie came in the room in her beautiful baby pink dress.

"You look amazing!"-I said smiling. She just blushed. I heard the music so I started walking to my dad's way. We crossed our arms and we started walking out. I could see Ethan smiling. He looked so handsome in his suit.
He smiled at me what made me tear up. When I got to him we held each other's hand. The pastor said everything he had to then said "You can kiss the bride"
With that Ethan kissed me passionately and everybody cheered.

<Skipping to dinner>

"Attention please"-Gray said slightly knocking a spoon to his glass. Everybody stopped talking and looked at him.
"I'd like to say some words about these two love birds"-he said pointing to us.
"Madison Daisy King. You're my best friend besides Ethan, along with my loved fiancé, Jodie. You were there for me when I had a problem and I couldn't talk it out with Ethan. You changed not just my brother but me too, if you don't introduce me to Jodie I'd not be a better person today. Thank you Mady for everything! I love you MadyBaby"-he said calling me on my nickname. To be honest I teared up.
"Ethan Grant Dolan. Well, how should I start it. You're my twin brother, and you know me the best. I don't know what my life would be without you. We have fought, we fight and I know we'll fight a lot, but that doesn't mean I don't love you. As your brother I have to tell you the truth, when you and Mady started dating I didn't know one day we'll be here, on your wedding as fathers. Not talking about we're only 18. But I know we made the best decisions and choices. I'm glad you're with Mady. I love you Bup."-with that he sat down with tears in his eyes.
"It's my turn now"-Jodie said standing up, holding her belly. She looked so cute with her belly.
"Ethan, you're one of my best friends. We had lots of fun together and lived our journeys together. I know you made the best decision when you asked Mady out. In these past years you became my brother as we lived together, and I know Mady is safe with you, and you'll be the best husband she could ever ask for. I love you E."-Jodie said and smiled at Ethan.
"Madison. You're my best friend ever since I've met you. You were there for me every minute of the day. And I mean it, like do you remember when I wanted ice cream at 1am and I didn't have, so I called you if you had any?"-she asked and we started laughing while I nodded.
"You introduced me to Grayson and Ethan, and I'll always be happy for this. You're the best friend I could ever wish. I love you M"-she finished her speech, and that's when I started crying. I have the best friends. No. I have the best family.

About 3am Ethan and I went on our honeymoon to Sydney. For those 2,5weeks our parents were looking after Reece.

<10years later>

Reece is 12 now, her twin sisters Alissa and Violet are 7. It's been 10years since we got married.
Jodie and Grayson have 2children. Bethany, who is 10years old and James who's 7 as our twins. Our kids are really close friends.
It's been the best 10years of my life. Ethan and Grayson became "businessmen" creating apps and stuff. I'm proud of him, that they made it this far.

----
AN:Hey babes
I hope you liked this last chapter😊
If you enjoyed this book please comment what was your favourit part, character or something.
And also, please vote😘
I love you all and I hope you liked my book.
If you'd like to ask me about something what's not clear in the story or just wanna talk or something feel free to DM me.😁
Peaaccce❤