Thirteen

About 1am we arrived to LAX. I was in LA before but it's so beautiful like everytime I go to LA I'm satisfied! I woke Ethan and Grayson up. Ethan grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. We grabbed our suitcases then went to the taxis. We needed a mini bus thingy because we were there 6people.
We gave the man the apartment's address then we left the airport. I was lost in the beautiful view of the 'sleeping' LA and daydreamed about my future with Ethan. We both wanted to move here when we'll be older. I was pulled back to reality by Ethan.
"Are you daydreaming, aren't you?"-he wishpered grinning. He knows me so damn well! I nodded and he smiled.
"I knew! About what by the way?"-he asked as I rested me head on his shoulder.
"You and me..in the uhm future"-I said. He smiled from ear to ear. He's so cute. I love being around him.
We finally arrived to our apartment. I was about to grab my suitcase but Ethan grabbed it before I could. Gentleman.
"Thanks babe"-I said smiling. He smiled back at me. We all headed inside and it was more beautiful than on the pictures.
"I don't know what about you guys but I'm sleepyyyy"-Cameron said.
"Same here"-Brandon, Josh and I said at the same time what made us laugh on our tired laugh. Since there were 5rooms Ethan and I shared the room where were the biggest king sized bed out of all the others.
"The left side is mine!"-I said hopping on it. I don't know why but I only can sleep on the left side of the bed. I quickly showered then changed into butt shorts and one of Ethan's shirts to sleep in.
"You look so cute in my tee babydoll."-he said what made me blush.
"Shut up"-I said joking.
"Make me"-he said and I kissed him. It lasted longer than I expected. It gave me those sparks what our first kiss gave me. I loved that. I pulled away out of breath.
"Go shower then come and cuddle me"-I said and pecked his lips before he left to the bathroom. I layed on the bed then went on twitter and tweeted 'Finally in LA! Just wanna sleep now'
A girl asked why don't i sleep and said she loves me so I replied to her.
'Because Ethan is in the shower and I wait for him:) love you too<3' I felt like replying to fans.
'Take a selfie then tweet it for me please ilysfm<3'
I took a selfie and tweeted it with 'Sorry for my face. I don't wear makeup so.. Ilysfm2<3'
'@MandyDKing IS THAT @EthanDolan 's TEE? BTW YOU LOOK PERFECT OH GAWD'
'@DolanBaes99 yes it is:) anyways no but tysfm ily<3'

Ethan finally came out just in his boxers. He's gonna kill me. He's just so..perfect!
"You know you staring, right?"-he asked laughing.
"Uhm me? No. Never mind!"-I lied.
"You're a terrible liar baby, at least if you try to lie about things like that to me"-I didn't reply. He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me. I put my hands on his. Last thing I remember before I fall asleep is Ethan kissed my cheek.
"Good night babydoll"-he said then I fall asleep.

-----

Ethan looks so sexy even he "acts" like a girl and makes this face. He's just so sexy and is cute. His personality is just the best and ahwe. Eth is just perfect. Like I can't even handle with Eth and Gray's sexiness. I-g-g-bye.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did don't forget to vote and comment!<3

Love y'all beautiful people!!
Peaccceee