Eleven

-Ethan's POV-
We were chilling at Medy's when her mom called for her siblings to come to the living room where we were.
When they came down Alana sat beside me and Luke sat on Medy's lap. Brendon and Josh sat on the other couch what was for 2seats. Bella turned off the tv to get our attention fully.
"We have two good news for you guys! Tell 'em Daniel!"-Bella spoke. /AN:JANOSKIANATORS WILL UNDERSTAND THE LAST PART HAHA ROCKOPERA ASF/
"So we're going to LA for two weeks then to Hawaii for other two weeks."-Daniel said. They all cheered. I smiled at how good they're going to Hawaii and LA, but then I realized I won't be able to see her. It was like Medy read my mind coz she looked sad a bit then spoke up.
"Uhm mom dad, can Ethan come too?"-she asked.
"That's the other. We spoke with Ethan's parents' and they said he can come too along with Cameron and Grayson"-Daniel said. I shocked, I was so happy!
"So we thought we leave you guys on your own vacation"-we didn't understand what Daniel said so they explained.
"Luke, Alana, dad and I are going to Hawaii while you'll be in LA, then we change."-Bella said. Woah that's cool!
"When are we leaving?"-Brendy asked.
"The day after tomorrow which is Tuesday."-Bella said then they left us alone. Only Alana and Luke were in the living room with us. They watched Spongebob.
"OH MY GOSH!!! ALANA WE NEED TO GO SHOPPING BABY!!"-Medy yelled.
"Yeah I know!! I need New bikinis and summer clothes!"-Lana freaked out too. Luke and I looked at each other and started to laugh.
"Ethan, Luke it's not funny! I need bikinis too and summer clothes by the way."-She said. The (pervert) teenage boy of me imagined Medy trying bikinis. Yeah I'm gonna go.
"Okay so when are we going shopping?!"-I asked.
"Now!!"-the girls screamed. Luke and I laughed.
"I'm gonna go change. Kids wait right here unless you want to change"-she said. I went with her she turned around asking why am I following her.
"Coz one, I'm not a kid and two I'm your boyfriend."-I said. She rolled her eyes and went in her room. She searched for an outfit then changed. I'm not gonna lie, I stared. She has a gorgeous body!
"I'm insecure"-she said.
"For what? Your amazing body?"-she shook her head then said shut up and playfully punched me in the arm. She put on her clothes and looked in the mirror. (AN:Outfit in top/side)

-Madison's POV-
"Do I look good?"-I asked then I felt his arms wrapping around my waist.
"You look perfect!"-he said I smiled. He's always so cute. We made our way downstairs then to the car. Lucas and Lana sat at the back as Ethan drove and I sat in the passenger seat. It was like I'm a mom, Ethan a dad and we have 2kids. Maybe one day..
We arrived to the shopping mall and entered Forever21

"Try these on!"-Lana gave me a ton of clothes and pushed me into a changing room. I tried them all on and did a cat walk. I bought some of them, then went to Tally Weijl /Idk if they have it in America but let's pretend/. I bought 3crop top, 4tank top, 3skater skirt, 2skater dress, 6shorts, 4skinnies, 5pair shoes and 3pair sandals.

We ate at Taco Bell then headed home. Ethan called his mom and told her he was staying the night. I changed into one of Ethan's shirt he left in my house with a Nike sports shorts. I washed off my makeup then we layed down on my bed and talked about random stuffs.
"I love you so much"-Ethan said and kissed me passionately.
"Love you more"-I replied smiling and kissed back.
"It's impossible"
"Whatever you say big guy!"-I said with sarcasm in my voice.
"Night babe"-I said and kissed the his nose tip.
"Good night babygirl"-He said and pulled me thight to his chest. I love this boy soso much!