Chapter 1

It was 3 weeks after they got married, and they were living their fairy tale dream. Ty graduated from college and was given Scott's clinic after Scott had to leave for Africa, and they had enough money to put as the down payment for their dream house. Even Georgie was doing great at trick riding and totally kicking Olivia's butt. Lou and Peter decided to work things out and everyone was happy. Amy woke up to a lonely and darkened house.  She had been dizzy since she woke up and had a terrible stomach ache. Before she knew it she was puking over the toilet and not being able to breathe. She then took a shower and tried to clean up because Ty was coming over in 2 hours. Hopefully she'll feel better. Ty got there 20 minutes early, and noticed something was wrong with Amy. She was pale and not herself. Maybe she just had a rough night. " So, you want to tack up Spartan and we'll go for a trail ride?" Said Ty "Can we just stay inside and watch T.V.? I really don't want to go anywhere."
"Yea, sure. Is there something bothering you?" Said Ty.
"No. I'm just not feeling good."
"Ok. We can stay inside then."
They only sat and watched tv for 10 minutes before Ty was called into the vet. As soon as he left she started thinking. "It can't be... No... I'm not..." She had to see for herself before she had a panic attack. She called Mallory and asked if her mom still had the pregnancy tests or if she could go and buy her one while getting her mom to think it was her who bought another one for finding out if she's pregnant. Mallory was there 15 minutes later and Amy paced in the bathroom while waiting for the test results. The timer was up. The test results were...