chapter 15

"You truly are a smart man..."

"Well, as you know I've learned a lot from Ej so."

"You do not speak about your brother that way. He wasn't even smart. He married

a terrible woman and ended up getting himself killed."

"Well Dad, I'm the last, and only one to make smart decisions."

"Chad, Ej cheated on his wife with that girl, that's the real

reason you two broke up. This will be a great time to get what you've always wanted."

...................................................................................

Chads dad is 63 years old and has a deep raspy voice. He is very rich doesn't have a wife.

He has made a name for himself in Hudson and you do not want to get on his bad side. He owns a pub

that Chad runs and is very popular. Anything else you would like to know about him,

leave in the comments below.

.........................................................................................

Amy got home and was thinking about last night.

That could never happen again....

Amy went in her room and closed her door.

"You're not in love with Chad Brady. You're not in love with Chad Brady."

She repeated it so many times until she got dizzy and was messing up her words.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

The next day, Ty came over for dinner. He needed to play things cool and not let Amy

know that he knew about Chad and her during the France trip.

He tried calling Amy all day yesterday and for some reason, she never picked up.

I guess the news wasn't that important.

She didn't mention it so he decided to bring it up after dinner.

"So what was this big news you needed to tell me?" said Ty.

"Oh." Amy thought for a while and decided it was best to not tell Ty right away.

"I just wanted to say that i have a lot of clients so i will be extra busy."

She played it off as best she could.

"Oh, well at least your getting the money." Something was weird with Ty,

but Ty thought something was different with Amy too.

"Well I better go. I have to be up early again."

He didn't want to tell her he had the day off. He figured he could keep track of her.

.............................................................................................

Chad hadn't heard from Amy in a few days so he decided to call her.

"Great, see you here tomorrow then." said Chad as he got off the phone with her.

"So I see you got her back here then. You know, I'm still very surprised that your going after her

after what happened last time. I'm sure glad you are tho because if you weren't,

i wouldn't be getting what i want." said Stefano Brady. (Chads dad)

"And what would that be?" said Chad.

"You'll find out soon enough."

..............................................................................

The next day, Ty saw that Amy was on her way to Chads house. He grabbed

his keys and drove over there. He didn't realize how big the mansion was. He parked behind a

bush where no one could see him.

He found Chad's voice and Amy's with it.

"I'm glad you came. There's things I need to talk with you about." He said it in a harsh tone,

Amy didn't know where this was going.

......................................................................................................................