Chapter 21: Happy Ever Afters Do Exist

*Adam's pov

Two Years Later*

"Daddy!" She called. God I loved hearing that when I walked through the door. I dropped my bags as I shut the door and turned the corner seeing Hope running towards me. "Hope Violet Levine get back here!" Ali shouted as she rounded the corner. She stopped short seeing me. "Adam!" She said happily. I pull her close and kissed her. "Hey baby, having fun?" I joked as I picked up Hope. "What did you do?" I asked kissing her. "I made you a picture" she giggled. I looked at Ali, "yes sweetie, but where did you make it?" She asked now calmly. "On momma's wall" she said laughing. I looked down at her, "Hope!" I said "we don't write on walls." I said. Ali rolled her eyes clearly over it. "I've missed you!" She said kissing me softly. "I've missed you both too" I said my arm round her waist. "How was the photo shoot, interviews, and whatever else kept you in New York for a week" she said as we walked into the kitchen to have lunch. "Fun, but now I'm ready to start touring with my family." I said putting Hope in her table side high chair. Ali gabbed my waist and kissed me. "I can't wait to go back on tour with you baby, and I know Hope is gonna love it! She loves hearing you sing!" She laughed. "Well that's good because we start tomorrow!" I said looking at her. She looked at me, "what?" She asked. "We leave tomorrow night, first show is here then we're off." I explained.

"Hey LA!" I shouted into the mic as I stood center stage. They shouted back at me and I looked down at Ali and Hope. Hope was waving excitedly, I swear her energy never faded. She ran around the new stage all afternoon and was still going. The night was perfect, and every night following was incredible. After doing this for so long, 10 years with this band alone, it's a rush and to know we still have hardcore fans and that people are still listening to us.

We finished the overexposed tour, our best tour thus far, but I'm biased, I think that has some of my best work. Then again I had great inspiration. We were on our final show for the Honda Civic Tour. 

"Daddy?" I heard a soft voice come from a small opening in the door. The guys and I had just sat down to relax after a long morning/afternoon. "What is it baby?" I called out and she walked in. "Guess what I heard!" She said bubbling with joy. "What did you hear?" I asked playing with her hair. I couldn't help but think how much she looked like Ali with James' long hair. "Well mommy and auntie Lucy said I was gonna have a baby brother or sister and a new cousin! But they didn't know when to tell you and uncle James" she said proudly. I look at her and James scooted closer on the couch curious. "Are you up sure baby?" I ask. She nodded and Ali and Lucy walked in. "Hey guys" they said happily. They must've seen our faces because they looked down at Hope, "I swear she is just like her father, willing to sneak around to find out anything!" Ali laughed. "So it's true?" James and I ask together. They nodded.

Midway through the concert*

"So hey! Listen!" I called out. "I know normally we are just about done here but today is pretty exciting!" I said laughing. The audience cheered. "Ya see before coming on stage, this little girl" I said walking to the end of the stage to grab her. I put her on my hip, "informed me and James about something extra special." I said kissing her. "For those that don't know, this is my daughter Hope" I said. "What did you tell us babe?" I asked her. "I'm gonna have a baby brother or sister and a new cousin!" She yelled happily. The audience cheered and awed. "You heard it first everyone, I'm gonna be a dad again and James is gonna be a new dad!" I said happily. "I think we need a bigger bus, there are too many kids!" I joked. "Daddy!" Hope giggled. "Can we sing momma's favorite song?" She asked. I nodded. "Help me out baby?" I asked. "Okay" she said and the guys started playing lucky strike. Luckily Hope didn't understand but Ali couldn't stop blushing as we sang. I guess happy ever afters do exist.

The End.