Chapter 1

Today is a busy at the office.

“Mr. Grey’s office please hold” I say that phrase into every line on the phone. Mr. Grey is a very busy person. 

“Miss Prescott!” 

“Yes Mr. Gray”

“You have done an astonishing job at the office today. Please send me the calls you have on hold.”

“Right away sir”

“Oh and take the rest of the evening off its Friday” he said with a smile.

………………………………………………………..

My name is Audrey Blue Prescott and I am the secretary of the chairman and CEO of Paramount Pictures, Brad Alan Grey. His son, Nathan Grey, my current boyfriend; he is very sweet. You might be asking yourself how I got this job. I was an intern here at Paramount four years ago. Luck was with me that summer and I got the chance of a lifetime and landed the job. 

After working two years for Mr. Gray, I met his son Nathan. We haven’t been together for much we took the time to know each other first. I didn’t want it to seem like ‘oh you still have that job because of your boyfriend’ I want them to see that I am good at what I do and that I love it. 

………………………………………………………..

When I got home from work it was still early. I decided to call my friend Mellissa 

“Hello?” Mellissa said as she picked up the phone

“Hi Lissa it’s Blue” 

“Oh Hi Blue me and the girls were talking earlier and we were just about to call you”

“You girls have plans for tonight?”

“How does a little dancing sound? All we need to do is call Ally”

“I’ll call her”

I Hung up and went to my kitchen to get a snack before I called her. Few minutes later I picked up my phone and dialed Ally’s number.

“Ally... Get ready tonight is girls night!” I said as soon as I heard her pick up. 

I heard a chuckle coming from the other side of the phone.

“This isn’t Ally nor a girl but sounds like fun” the guy on the other line said to me in his cheeky attitude

“Oh sorry I dialed the wrong number!”

"It happens. So… can I get a name to go with that pretty voice?"

“Ha cheesy but I’ll bite! My name is Audrey Prescott, nice to meet you” I said with a giggle

“Well hello there Aubrey! I’m Logan Henderson” 

“Logan Henderson as in Big Time Rush?” 

“Yup that’s me!”

“Yeah and I forgot to say that I was the Queen of England” all I could do was laugh at the top of my lungs. What are the odds that by me dialing the wrong number I would end up talking to Logan from Big Time Rush?

I decided to go with it and keep talking to this guy. I don’t know what it is about talking to a stranger, but it’s easier than talking to them than somebody you know. And this guy or should I say ‘Logan’ is being really flirty.

“I think you should know that I have a boyfriend” I said to him 

“Who said I was trying to take his place... yet!”

As soon as I was about to answer him my phone beeped saying I had another call. I looked at the screen and Ally was on the second line.

“Oh my God, Ally! I forgot to call her. It was nice talking to you but I have to take this.”

“Can I… Maybe… Call you again sometime?”

“I don’t know… I really have to go now!” I hung up and took Ally’s call.

“FINALY!” She screamed through the phone almost making me lose my hearing “The girls and I will be at your apartment in 30 minutes” she hung up after she said that.

I got ready as fast as I could and soon the girls and I were dancing the night away.

_________________________________________________________

A/N: hope you liked the first chapter. Tell me what you think, dont forget to comment and vote! :)