Chapter 11

“Kendall I can’t! I-I’m sorry. I love Logan!” I took a step back

“No it’s my fault; I’m the one who should say sorry. I got caught up in the moment!” he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

“It’s ok! I’m going to head out for a little fresh air, call me if anything happens.” I walked out of the door

Kendall’s POV

That was a stupid move! It’s just that she reminds me so much of Jenn- KENDALL SNAP OUT OF IT! You’ll never see her again you left her back at Kansas a long time ago.

“Kendall?” I heard someone say but who Logan is… WAIT… HE WOKE UP? I turned around to see him looking straight at me.

“Hey buddy you’re up!” I patted his shoulder “You feeling ok?”

“Well yeah I guess I feel good but…”

“But?”

“I saw something earlier” OH DAMN did he see the kiss? maybe not he was pretty out of it, maybe it was a dream or the coma or something.

“What did you see?”

“How long have I been out?”he tried to change the subject

“A few days, but what did you see?” I jumped us back on track

“Um… why did you kiss Blue?” my eyes winded at the sound of those words.

“Look man I wasn’t thinking, I had Jenny in my head at the time, I’m sorry! She did say she loved you. she really cares about you. She spent all her time here with you here in the hospital. I really am sorry it should have never happened”

“I know, don’t worry about it. I deserve it!”

“Why?”

“The night of my birthday I ran into Crystal and we got a little tipsy. Things went wrong in so many ways. I proposed to her and spent the night with her at my place. When I woke up I saw Crystal by my side and I went to look for Blue but there was no sign of her. I told Crystal to go and she gave me back the ring.” Logan sighed and you could really see the hurt in his eyes “I found a cake Blue had baked for me and there was a note with it basically said that the whole neighborhood noticed I slept with Crystal and she congratulated me for my engagement” He rubbed the back of his head trying to hide his emotions but failing miserably “After that day I didn’t see her till a few days ago that I went to her office and kissed her. She told me she had to go and I thought she didn’t want to see me ever again and I made the STUPID decision of drinking the whole content of the pill bottle”

“WOW! Wait… I thought you left it clear that night. You know the one where you told her you only wanted her?”
“Yeah but I technically never broke up with Crystal, till my birthday. I hope she believes me!”

“Don’t worry I know she will!” As I said that I heard a knock on the door.

A girl about my age walked in. She had long brown hair and deep blue eyes.

“Kendall?” She spoke and I knew who that voice belonged to.

“Jenny?”

“I haven’t been called that in years!” She smiled and a light shade of blush stained her face.

“WOW I CANT BELIEVE YOU’RE HERE! Logan this is Jenny my friend from Kansas!” My eyes shined with joy.

“Nice to meet you Logan!” She extended an arm to him

“Ah so this is the famous Jenny!” he took her hand and shook it

We spent half an hour talking in the hospital room with Logan and she said that my mom send her here to the hospital. I’ve missed her so much I can’t believe she is here with me. After the three of us talked I offered for us to go get some coffee Logan said that it was ok and that we should go catch up. I hope he can fix things with Audrey.

Logan’s POV

A few minutes later after Kendall left, the doctors came and cheeked up on me. They said everything was ok. I heard the door open again. I looked up and it was Audrey. She looked tired but as beautiful as always. She gasped at the sight of me, covered her mouth, and dropped all she had in her hands. She ran to me and gave me a bear hug.

“I can’t breathe Blue!” She let go of me

“SORRY! Oh my God Logan I can’t believe you’re awake!” She kissed my cheek

“Blue I’m sorry!” I took her hands in mine “I know I’ve said it before but I only want you! It’s so hard not having you in my life. I missed you and I know I messed up and I really hope that someday you can forgive me and-“ she cut me off and grassed my cheek with her hand

“Shh… stop talking!” she bit her lip and I caressed her cheek like she did to mine making her lean into my hand. I started to lean in and so did she.

Our lips connected and the fireworks started to fly. It was like the whole world disappeared and it was only me and her. I’ve missed her so much. Her lips were soft and tasted like her favorite lip gloss. Cherry. My tongue grassed her bottom lip eager to explore her mouth. Slowly she parted her lips granting me access. Our tongues met each other again and the kiss got hungrier by the second. My hands made their way to her waist. I loved the feeling of having her in my arms, something about this felt so right. Her fingers played with my hair and as the kiss grew longer she bit my bottom lip.

We heard a fast beeping noise in the room making us part from our kiss.

I looked to my side and the heart monitor was going berserk.

“Well that is a bit embarrassing!” I said hiding my head in the crook of her neck and kissing it softly. She gave me a shy smile and chuckled softly. I’m glad to have her back in my arms. “I love you Blue!”

“I love you too Logan!” She pecked my lips once more and made herself comfortable at my side.

A/N: No cliffhanger today! The story is not over yet!! don't forget to comment and/or vote :) really hope you liked this part!