Chapter 8

Logan’s POV

Two weeks, no sign of Audrey. 

Two weeks and the calls keep going to voicemail.

Two weeks and she is still on my mind.

Two weeks and I miss her more than ever.

I can’t think straight. Everywhere I look and everything I see reminds me of her. She won’t answer my calls or my texts. I don’t know where she is. I need to see her.

“Hey it’s me again” I said to her voicemail “please talk to me Blue! I need to hear your voice to tell me that everything is ok”

Aubrey’s POV

It’s been two weeks since I left his house. 

He calls and texts every day. I never have the courage to answer.

Today was just a normal day at work. Mr. Gray was at his office waiting for his next meeting. My phone beeped signaling I had a new voicemail. Of course it was from Logan. I don’t know why I keep hurting myself by listening them.

“Hey it’s me again! Please talk to me Blue! I need to hear your voice to tell me that everything is ok” I heard his voice come through the phone’s speaker.

“Miss Prescott has my 2 O’ clock appointment arrived yet?” Mr. Grey said snapping me out of my thoughts.

“I’ll get him right away sir”

I made my way to the waiting area and there were 2 men sitting on the chairs. One of them has a fedora and was reading the newspaper.

“Mr. González… Mr. Grey is ready to see you now” he got up and made his way to the office.

The man who was wearing the fedora looked up when he heard my voice. 

It was Logan. My eyes winded at the sight of him. When I turned around to head back to my desk I felt him grab my wrist.

“Blue please talk to me”

I stayed silent.

“Look I’m sorry…” He spun me around so I was facing him “I meant everything I said that night. I want you and only you!” His eyes were rimmed with water and my tear were threatening to escape “I’m not getting married” I looked him dead in the eyes and all I saw was honesty.

He pulled me closer to him making the space between us disappear. 

His lips connected to mine, I didn’t hesitate to kiss him back. I felt that o so familiar surge of energy run through my body. I knew he felt it too. 

One of his hands was holding my head in place and the other at my waist. My hands wrapped around his neck. We slowly parted from the kiss and he rested his forehead on mine; both out of breath. 

“I’m sorry but I have to go” I said to him and made my way to my desk again. He didn’t say a word he turned around and walked with his head low. 

Audrey what are you doing? You fucking love this man and you’re letting him go just like that? 

A/N: Sorry it's a bit short hope you like it! dont forget to comment and/or vote !