Chapter 2

It’s been a week since I talked to ‘Logan’ for the first time. We have been texting back and forth; he has even called me a few times this week. He is an easy person to talk to. I am dying to know if he is the real Logan or not. I mean he sounds like him, but a lot of people have similar voices. 

I was sitting with Mellissa having lunch when I got a text from him. Lissa gave me a dirty look when he saw his name pop up on my phone.

“Are you still talking to him? What if he is a psycho or something?”

“Mellissa Jones CHILL OUT! I have a plan.”

“Oh yeah? Let’s hear this brilliant plan of yours!” She snapped at me

“Well I was thinking I could meet up with him in a PUBLIC place that way I’ll know for sure and if he is not who he says he is, there will be a lot of people there” 

“Be careful Blue. Promise?”

“I promise!” Lissa left the table to get back to her job. She worked as a waiter at the place we were having lunch. 

I read the text I got earlier.

-Hey Audrey what are you doing tomorrow?

-I have work. Why?

-I thought it would be nice to meet the pretty voice behind the speaker. What do you think?

-It would be nice to meet you in person “Logan”

-How about dinner at 6? I have a meeting at 4

-sounds like a plan

-Your boyfriend doesn’t mind?

-He isn’t the jealous time and besides its just dinner with a friend

He didn’t answer back. At least I got what I wanted. I was about to see if he was a phony or the real deal.

………………………………………………………………………..

That morning I woke up and went to work. I was looking forward to dinner with “Logan”. They say curiosity killed the cat, let’s just hope this time that cat stays alive. I was lost in my thoughts and Mr. Grey peeked his head through the door. 

“Miss Prescott can you send in my 4 O’clock appointment” I quickly got up from my desk and made my way to the waiting area.

“Mr. Henderson, Mr. Grey will see you know”

Oh my God it was Logan

Logan’s POV

Today is the day I get to meet her. I know she has a boyfriend but there is nothing wrong with gaining a new friend. Before I could get to see her I had to go to Brad Grey’s office. He wanted to know how everything was working out for the guys so far for season 4. 

A lovely miss called my name.

“Mr. Henderson, Mr. Grey will see you know”

Her voice seems strangely familiar. I can’t quite put my finger on it.

“Ah Logan so nice to see you my boy! Would you like something to drink? Some water, coffee?”

“Water would be nice”

“Miss Prescott please get Logan here some water”

“Sure thing Mr. Gray”

Did Brad say Prescott? Nah she couldn’t be Audrey… Could she? 

She brought me some water and headed back to her desk. When I ended my chat with Brad I made my way to Miss Prescott hopefully Audrey.

“Audrey?”

A/N: Dont forget to comment and/or vote!! :)