Chapter 5

This few weeks Logan has dealt with me. He has been very sweet. He helped me get settled in his guest room and would cheer me up whenever I was sad or crying. His girlfriend wasn’t thrilled at the idea of me staying at his house but I had nowhere to go.

There was just one huge problem. Logan is a very flirty person. Every morning he comes to me kisses my cheek and says ‘good morning beautiful’ or at random times he would wrap his arms around me from behind and ask if I was better and more things along that line. You may be asking yourself what is the problem with that if all he is doing is very sweet and caring? To answer your question I think I might be falling for my best friend.

It’s not a very good idea for a brokenhearted girl to hang with a guy like Logan. We tend to fall for another guy very easily, especially one with Logan’s charm. That’s why I found another apartment and was planning on telling Logan on his birthday next week next week.

I heard the front door open.

“Hey beautiful I’m home!”

“In the kitchen!” I yelled back at him. He came in and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“What are you making?”

“Some popcorn for the movie”

“What movie are we watching?” He included himself to my plans

“Well I’m going to watch The Vow. It’s a chick flick so I don’t think you’ll like it” I teased

“Any movie is good as long as you’re watching it with me” he helped me carry everything to his living room. You see what I mean about him being flirty? It’ll kill me.

We got comfortable in his couch and played the movie.

Half way through the movie Logan was nuzzling my hair.

“Logan STOP!” I said not really wanting for him to stop.

“But you smell so sweet!”He said putting my hair behind my ear revealing my neck to him.

His nose softly caressed my neck and his lips started to trail kisses.

“Logan… I said… Mmmm” I moaned at the sudden feeling. He was sucking and nibbling at the sensitive part of my neck.

“Blue I know you want to continue as much as I do” he said seductively in my ear.

He laid me on the couch and hovered above me. He kissed my neck, all the way to my jaw line and stopped at my lips kissing me with every ounce of passion he had in him. My hands played with his hair and ran freely through his chest.

As much as I want to deny it I can’t. I love this man.

Soon clothes started to come off and we were left in our underwear. One of his hands was supporting him up and the other one was flat on my stomach. His hand traveled to my back and unclasped my bra setting my breasts free. When I felt the contact of his hands with my breasts I moaned into the kiss arching my back to him. He parted from the kiss to attach his mouth to my nipples.

“Logan… I…

A/N: I LOVE CLIFFHANGERS!!! I know you wanted to keep readin the dirty part but I'm going to maye you wait for it XD DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND/OR VOTE