Chapter 9

He stopped calling the day after he came to Mr. Grey's office.

It's been almost a week and I'm getting a bit worried.

"Dear you seem a little off today. Is something ok?" Mr. Grey said snapping me out of my thoughts

"I don't know. I hope so!" I sighed "It's just a friend. I haven't heard from him in a while"

"Ah I see! Why don't you take care of it sweetheart it's a slow day at the office I can manage"

"Thank you sir!"

I went on twitter to see if there was a clue of some sort to see what had happened to him. What I saw made my body tremble.

I don't want to be here anymore!

It read that it was 2 days ago. I quickly called James. He answered in the third ring.

"Hi James!"

"Hey Audrey! It's been a while since I last talked to you"

"Yeah sorry about that. One question though have you seen Logan?"

"Nah he hasn't been on set in two days, I'm on my way to his place just now. Why?"

"I was a bit worried last week he came into Mr. Grey's office and I haven't heard from him since!"

"Listen Audrey..." He sighed "Logan has been out of it since you left the house. We asked him what could we do to cheer him up and he just said 'Bring Blue back!' I've never seen him so affected by a girl. You must be really special to him!"

"Oh..." was all I could say

"Look I'll talk to you soon I just parked in front of his house. You should really talk to him Aubrey!"

Should I go see him?

James's POV

I knocked on Logan's door but no answer. His car was in the driveway and I could hear the TV on. He must be here.

"Come on Logan open the door I know you're here!"

I was at my fourth attempt but nothing. I turned the knob and strangely it was open. Making my way inside I saw a lot of bottles of hard liquor on the floor, in the kitchen and in the living room.

"Logan?" I said walking closer the couch. When I saw what was behind it my eyes winded.

Behind it was Logan lying flat on the floor. By his side there was an empty bottle of vodka, as my eyes scanned his surroundings I saw an empty bottle of sleeping pills and a note. There were only two words on the note.

I'm sorry!

His breathing was so weak that it was almost unnoticeable. He was as cold as a block of ice and his eyes were rolling to the back of his head.

"Come on buddy stay with me!" I got my phone out and dialed 911

"911 what's your emergency?"

"My friend just drank a whole bottle of sleeping pills!"

"Make sure he keeps breathing. I'm tracking your call an ambulance will be there shortly"

Fifteen minutes later the ambulance pulled up. The put Logan on a stretcher and rushed him to the hospital. I hopped on my car and followed them as closely as I could; when I got to the hospital I quickly texted Audrey and the guys.

Audrey's POV

I took James' advice and decided to go see Logan after work. I parked in front of his house but before I could get out I got a text from James.

-Meet me at the hospital. It's Logan!

I turned my car back on and made my way as quickly as I could to the hospital.

"Please let him be ok!" I kept repeating over and over.

When I got to the hospital I saw James waiting for me joined by the rest of the guys.

"Hey guys! What happened?"

"Well I went up to his house and he didn't answer the door so I came in and..." James sighed and the others looked down "I found him on the floor with an empty bottle of sleeping pills"

I gasped and tears filled my eyes.

"Can I go see him?"

"Audrey the sight is a little scary want us to come with you?"

"No thank you. Where is he?"

"In there" He pointed to a room in the far corner.

When I came in the doctor was checking up on him. What I saw was horrifying. He was as pale as the hospital walls, his eyes had a dark rim around them, he was skinnier than when I last saw him and he was all hooked up to different machines. He wasn't moving. I covered my mouth and sobbed quietly. The doctor took notice and faced my way.

"Will he be ok?" I asked nervously

"Well only time will tell. We found a total of 21 sleeping pills in his stomach and very high levels of alcohol in his blood stream. He was lucky his friend found him, a few minutes later and it would have been too late" More tears escaped my eyes as he said those painful words "He is under a heavy sedative so he can rest. I doubt he'll be able to hear you for now miss" I nodded my head and the doctor left me alone with him

I intertwined our fingers and kissed the top of his hand. My free hand ran through his hair and stopped at his cheek. He looks so delicate.

"I'm so sorry! I should have never let you go that day!" I whispered to him and kissed his cheek. He started to move. Impossible the doctor said he was heavily sedated. He started to mumble.

"Blue!

Don't go...

Please Blue...

Don't leave me..."

His heart rate monitor went crazy and his body started to tremble. Soon the doctor and nurses started to rush in the room. One of them took me out of the room

"We have a code blue in room 828" One of the nurses said through the speakers

"NO... LOGAN... I WANT TO BE WITH HIM LET ME GO!" I tried to free myself from his grip but I failed miserably. Then he handed me over to Kendall. I started to hit his chest as he tried to calm me down. It was too much to handle and I broke down falling onto Kendall's arms.

"I'm sorry... this is all my fault!"

"Shh..." He stroked my hair "Calm down Audrey. He'll be ok. He is a strong guy!"

I saw them take Logan to the ICU. I buried my face in my hands as Kendall hugged me all I could say was "I'm sorry" Over and over sobbing into my hands.

A/N:Hope you like it! comment and/or vote