☆-Being Saved By Yours Truly-☆

~A/N~

Hi!~ I'm happy today so I am just gonna upload another part!~ Celebration for finishing a ton of homework.

~ Your POV ~

The past few weeks went by terribly,ever since girls knew you were dear to XiuMin, they started mocking you. Sometimes even worse, a smack on the face or a punch. When you returned to class, XiuMin would always ask why your face was bruised and you would always be very lame and say that your fell down the stairs or tripped and fell. Luckily you were naturally clumsy or he would not have believed you. This was what happened to you the past week...

-----Flashback-----

You walked out of the classroom with XiuMin by your side like usual. There were some girls squealing while the others were whispering. Repeatedly day after day, XiuMin got lots of gifts. You got used to it after a few days. You also knew that your beloved friend was a famous idol from the hot group formed by Sm Entertainment, EXO! You two sat through lessons scribbling notes and secretly passing them to each other like ninjas. Sitting next to XiuMin was every girls dream come true but it was crushed by you. Lessons went by like lightning striking. It was most probably because you had so much fun.

After school, you were outside your classroom when you felt a pair hands covering your nose and mouth with a drugged handkerchief. You tried to struggle as you could not inhale any oxygen but drugs. Soon, your vision blurred out and you passed out.

"Hey, wake up you idiot!" You heard someone scream before water came down you once you opened your eyes. When you wiped your eyelids and the area around it, you managed to have a clear vision again. In front of you were two girls glaring at you. "Stay away from XiuMin! You don't deserve to be with him!" One of the two said. "If you won't, prepare to be punished. It will increase till you are near death!" The other continued and they left the room without another word. As you were total unaffected by this, you stood up realising you were drenched. You started to walk to your locker in search of a spare uniform.

~ XiuMin's POV ~

I was walking down the alleyway when I saw Miyeon fully drenched from head to toe. Wait, thats what fully drenched meant. I ran up to her worried. "What happened?" I questioned. She looked puzzled before replying me. "No lying now. I got punched, kicked, slapped, now drenched." "Why? Is it because of me?" I asked her worried for her health. She just shrugged it off and told me not to worry. Not long after, she started shivering. I took off my outer coat and wrapped it around her. Before long, she passed out again. I let a small smile on my face and picked her up bridal style to the infirmary.

She woke up to a place she visits at least once per week. It was like a revised routine for me to pick her up and wait for her awakening. She was cute whatever she did-- eat, laugh, sleep, talk even just standing there. What was this weird thumping in my heart? I ignored it and accompanied Miyeon home.

The next day, I saw her bruised once again. This time I was not worried, I was angry, frustrated. If they were pissed at Miyeon hanging out with me, they should confront me, not bully my precious Miyeon! I decided to confront them myself. During lunch, I went to the middle of the canteen where everyone could see me and stood up on the table raised my hand with a speaker and shouted

"ATTENTION EVERYBODY! I AM FRUSTRATED WITH THE 'GAMES' YOU ARE PLAYING WITH MIYEON! STAND UP IF YOU ARE THE ONES BULLYING MIYEON!"

Nobody stood up.

"CALLING ONCE!"

Silence...

"CALLING TWICE

I could see a group of girl twitch.

"LAST CALL!"

The group I was eyeing stood up. Fan girls started pointing and whispering. Throughout all this, Miyeon was tugging on the end of my shirt trying to get me down, but I refused till I was done. Before I walked to the group of girls, I whispered to Miyeon, "Everything is settled, you don't have to be hurt anymore." I could she her blush at the corner of my eye. I took the group of girls to the principle office and complained about them. They were suspended for a month and had to clean up the toilets as punishment.

Now me and Miyeon will be able to live in peace again without anyone daring to touch her with bad intentions.