The Funeral

~A/N~

I hope you enjoy, this chapter is with reference to the previous chapter's media. Thank you for reading. This is the last chapter before I take my break, or study period till 6th October. 

~ Your POV ~

When you reached, your older sister, Eun He walked towards you. "How are you? I heard you were not doing well as you were there when they passed on. We have to move forward. Change into a better person." She told you in English. "Okay sis, let us pay our respects," You replied back in English as well. The group stood behind you awkwardly while Kris, Eun He and yourself walked forward as Kris understood English well. When you did not hear footsteps behind following, you turned your head to face them, seeing what was wrong. "Oh, sorry. Let us head to pay our respects shall we?" You asked politely as your sister was beside you. Seeing you force a smile, Baozi walked up to your side to keep you company. 

After paying your respects, you went to wait for your relatives at the sitting area. "Mi, I never knew you had siblings. Not to mention though, why were you so polite?" Baozi spoke up while sitting next to you. "She married into a noble family in England, there speaks and breathes English plus the manners. She is Eun He as you should know. My younger sister, Chan Lee should be coming soon too." You replied, not in the best mood. Sensing your moodiness, Baozi hugged you from the side to cheer you up and help you release all the tears and feelings held in. As if on point, you leaned in and buried your face in his chest. "They were so strong, their lives didn't have to end like that." You cried harder, tainting his shirt into a darker shade of black, if that is possible. Not long after clearing up your messy appearance, Chan Lee ran over to you and cried on your shoulder, which surprised you as you did not know she was there.

~ Chan Lee's POV ~

I ran towards my brunette sister upon my eyes laying on her. She was one that could cry in front and trust as Eun He never liked me for taking the attention in the house with my unique blonde hair. I cried on Miyeon's shoulder for about a good five minutes. After raising my head, I spotted a boy next to MIyeon. "Who is this? Your boyfriend?" I asked in English as Eun He was nearby. "Yes, sadly he does not understand English therefore I shall speak in Korean. Is that fine with you my dearest Chan Lee? Even though I wish to speak to you in private due to the years I have not seen you, he is special like you." She said as a tint of pink formed on her cheeks. I nodded and she started the introduction.

"This is my sister Chan Lee, the girl I was talking about not too long ago. She is my precious sister, treat her well." She said to the boy which I confirmed was her boyfriend, her first one ever. "Nice to meet you," He stretched out his hand and I gladly shook it. "This is Kim MinSeok, my boyfriend. He is in a group named EXO and his stage name is XiuMin. His members are over there," Miyeon continued and I bowed to XiuMin politely. He shyly asked me to sit down again and I found it weird as it was normal for me to bow to a senior was it not? "XiuMin is not accustomed to such like us." Miyeon replied as though she read my thoughts. I awkwardly laughed and proceeded to pay my respects with them.

~ XiuMin's POV ~

Chan Lee was really polite and even bowed. I was shocked that she would do such an action. We continued the day greeting the many relatives and taking care of the donations and such. "Your job is done, you may return back to your houses now, Miyeon and Chan Lee." Eun He said sneering at Chan Lee's name. It sounded a little rude but Chan Lee seemed fine with it and bowed, as well as Miyeon. They then walked to my direction and Miyeon requested for her to be able to stay with Chan Lee as she was scared of the dark. I agreed as Chan Lee truly looked frightened and my Miyeon should be able to help her. "See you tomorrow at the dorm, Baozi." She winked at me while question marks suffocated Chan Lee due to the nickname.

Today there was lots of crying and sobbing. I was with Mi throughout. She politely greeted all her relatives as they were mostly nobles. She introduced me throughout numerous times as her boyfriend as well. I was elated. But those days went by slowly like a broken clock. Not like we could help it that the day for cremation came. Looking at the coffin go into a dark alley made people scream and close their eyes or yelp in fright. Mi and Chan Lee had empty eyes while Eun He looked proud, so arrogant. They looked lost. She was now, biological-parentless. She walked as if nothing happened. That was till we reached the car with Manager-Hyung. "I am reborn spiritually! Tomorrow is a new and brighter day! We shall not grieve over things in the past. After all, that is what mom and dad wants too!" She smiled like an idiot while raising a fist into the air. It gave me and Manager-Hyung a shock.

She got into the car with a smile. "Let's go to the practice room father," Mi told Manager-Hyung. "Okay dear," He replied cheerfully and drove us to the building. "Bye!~" She waved the car goodbye as he drove off and walked in with me, engaging us in random conversations. I didn't want to upset her therefore I spoke happily as well.

~A/N~

Hope you enjoyed. Till next time, Happy reading!~