-Living In EXO Dorm FOREVER?!-

~A/N~

Hi, I am back again!~ I did moderate for my exams therefore I will post another chapter. I hope you enjoy. The media is you and your two sisters, Eun He and Chan Lee. You are on the left, Eun he is in the centre while Chan Lee is on the right. This is when you were going to school during 6th grade.

~ Your POV ~

"Mom! Are you okay?" You yelled anxiously at your mother who just coughed up blood. "I think my time is up..." She replied you, whispering. "No no no no no, please don't go yet!" You cried. Your father looked like he was passing out as well. "Papa! Don't go!" The EXO members were crying behind, some hugging each other. Tao was crying the most in Kris and Suho's arms, they had tears trickling down their faces as well.

"Bye sweetheart, we will be waiting. Hyung, take care of Miyeon for me." Your father told EXO's manager who tried to keep a poker face while looking at his own brother. "I will. See you soon..." He started crying. "Oppa, stop crying. Every one. I do not want to see your faces dirtied. A brighter future awaits... ..." Your mother said as the machine went on. "Beeeeeep~" A straight line was formed on both your father's and mother's electrocardiograph monitor went straight beep. "Wahh!~" You cried your heart out as your mother's hand drop from your palms. They were gone from your perfect life. 

As you went home in a black car with Baozi and your step-father, you were continuously sobbing and trying to quieten down the sound by sobbing in Baozi's shoulders which he willingly lent you. Soon you were in the living room, sitting on Baozi's lap and wiping off snot. All the members were there too, comforting you which made you feel a lot better. But the strokes given by Baozi on your head was the most comforting. "Miyeon, are you okay?" Your step-father asked you. 

"Yes father, but I just do not know what to do anymore!" You said now with no trace of crying. "I am going to give you a choice. You will either stay at the dorms with XiuMin, which I am noted, is your boyfriend. Or my place which has a guest room, which could be converted into your room." He said, causing you to blush. "I will stay at the dorms father." You replied, wanting to stay with Baozi. "Okay, but you are definitely welcome to come to my place anytime." He stated and went out of the room. You presumed that he went home.

~ XiuMin's POV ~

Tomorrow will be the funeral of Mi's parents. She needed to rejuvenate before that. When I looked at her, I saw how tired and soulless she lookedx. Therefore I picked her up bridal style like always and brought her to 'our' room. I placed her down on the bed once we were reached. Looking at her, it seemed like she had already fallen asleep. "Cute~" I cooed as I left to change for bed in my washroom.

When I came back, Mi was sleeping soundly at the side of the bed, tears could be sen rolling down her cheeks. I felt so worried. What if she was affected badly? Here I am preparing for a comeback happily and excited! She is suffering so much now, with so much grief. What a horrible boyfriend I am, I can't realise that my own girlfriend is putting on a fake mask. But I promised Mi's parents and I do not intend to break my promises. I rested my head against the wall behind my bed, tired from the continuous worries. While thinking about them, I slowly dozed off.

~ Your POV ~

Today was the funeral. You wonder if you would cry. You wore a black dress with a side ribbon. Your mother had always liked ribbons. You were all gathered at the living room in silence. You waited for father to arrive. When he opened the door to the dorm, you went out and hopped into your respective cars. You went with your father and XiuMin while the rest went into separate ones. Hell was not far now...

~A/N~

Next chapter is the funeral. 'You' will meet your two sisters. I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry that it is short though. Ran out of words. Till next time, take care.