☆-How Could This Have Happened?-☆

~A/N~

Thank you all for reading this story. I hope to please you all with better stories soon. The media is how you look like.

~ XiuMin's POV ~

I opened my eyes and looked at Mi. She was still sleeping, looking like she was enjoying her dream. Since I did not want to break her out of her beautiful dream, I left her on the bed and went to wash up. We were releasing the teaser for our comeback. I was about to bead down for breakfast when Mi's phone vibrated on my bedside desk. I saw the screen showing an unknown number. I picked it up before the caller put down his or her phone.

"Hello?" I called out in a whisper.

"May I speak to Cha Miyeon?" The person who sounded like a women asked politely.

"I am her... ...boyfriend. She is currently still asleep. Shall I pass the message?" I requested nervously.

She cleared her throat and began, "Her parents are in critical condition. They suffered third degree burns during a house fire that occurred around midnight. We are attending to them in the Emergency Room now." 

"Thank you." My voice shook as I spoke. "We will be there immediately." 

I shook Mi gently, trying to wake her up and explain the situation. "Mi, wake up." I said in a tone of worry. "Hmph?" She turned around with bed hair all over her face. "We have to head to the hospital now! Your parents are in critical condition! I will explain everything on the way." I urged her. She jerked up. She said nothing and rushed to the bathroom. Tiny sobs could be heard from the distance. 

~ Your POV ~

You were shocked. You did not expect this to happen! They were always very cautious about fire, unless this was not an accident. You needed to hear all the details from Baozi and the police later. You left trails of tears on the floor to the bathroom. You could see the worried and frightened look on Baozi's face. He must care about you a lot. That managed to cheer you up a bit.

===Time Skip===

"How's my parents?!" You half yelled at the doctor which came out of the Emergency Room. "You can only wish them goodbye, they will not live another hour. We have tried our best, but the wound would not close and they lost too much blood from the burns and cuts. You have our deepest condolences." The doctor replied to you sadly. I rushed in with the whole of EXO which cut their schedule to come with me. 

"Miyeon, you have made wonderful friends haven't you? Mommmy's going to wait for you in Heaven. Be a good girl and come to see me, okay?" Your mother spoke to you, raising her hand to your tear stained cheek. "I definitely will come, but please don't go now..." You said crying in her hands. "Papa! Can you hear me? Live with me! Stay with me! You promised to never leave me alone like everyone else right?" You yelled to your father, now almost half dead. "Sorry dear, papa's going to have to break that promise. Your new friends here will definitely take good care of you in place of papa." He replied to you in a whisper. The whole of EXO yelled, "Yes father, mother, we will definitely take good care of Miyeon." They cried their hearts out as well.

"But before you go, I want you to meet your future planned to be son-in-law, my boyfriend, husband planned to be, Kim Minseok." You told both of them. "I hope to meet you in Heaven when I can proudly say that I have a wonderful Wife, which will be your daughter." XiuMin said and bowed to them. The rest of EXO stood there dumbfounded, tears now stopped rolling. Luhan smirked at the statement though, he knew this was coming. "See hubby, I knew it would be him. I approved, 1000%!" Mother yelled and started coughing blood. 

~A/N~

That will be all, they will be *cough cough* dying *cough cough* next chapter. Till then take care.